I wanted to let you know that I'll be glad to collect cards for Christmas for Michael again.  If you would like to send it to me for Michael PM me for the address if you don't have it.  If you would rather you can send it to his charity address to be given to him as well.  If you are sending to me, please have them to me by December 20th.  Thanks, Gail

Views: 1343

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy Holidays to you too Gail. We appreciate all you do for us!!!! You rock!

Robin in MD :)

Thank you so much, Gail! Happy Holidays!

Diane

Have a very merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you Gail!! Happy Holidays :)))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thank you Gail,

Happy Holidays!

Kellie

So glad my card,s arrived with you Gail and thanks again for this.

Hope you and yours have a very Happy Holiday!

Sandra.

Thank you so much Gail.

Gail K. South Africa

I wish You all wonderful Christmas!

I would like to thank You warmly for the nice admission in this forum.

Finally, I can divide my love to Michael's music.

Now and again I still have problems with the English language, but I learn over and over again!

My biggest thanks go to our Scottish friend Sylvia! It was to me very often a big help in this forum!

I am glad on entertaining in 2014 with You to all!!!

Petra Christine (Germany)

Vielen Dank Petra tatsächlich!!! Ich habe Dank für alles, Sie haben gefunden und gemeinsam für Sie zu llen, meine Seite auf FB oft geholfen haben und so ein großes Dankeschön an Sie geht!
A Christmas wish for everyone to have a fantastic time and that when 2014 arrives it is one of the best year's YET filled with nothing but fun, fun and then more FUN and I am going to try and make sure mine is, so hope you will all jump on the bandwagon, and let's go for it kids or, as I am now, a recycled teenager........whatever your age, let's have a blast !!!!!! LOL.
Here is my MB Christmas and New Year card to everyone..........
Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Many thanks Sylvia for the greetings into German!

I have been glad very much about it!

Petra Christine (Germany)

P.S. Your piece of art is wonderful!!!

Hey Sylvia, I really like this Card, you put in a lot of work to get this done, much appreciated:)!

Merry Christmas to you as well:)!

Mary (meg's mom)!

Thanks Mary but not a lot of work at all for site I use already supplies background with words I just chose that one and then added pictures, that's all and that certainly was no problem whatsoever !!! :)  

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Here is a Christmas wish from Jason in the band:

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service