I'm starting this thread so our thoughts as we all start to read Michael's new book don't get all jumbled up with the promotions for the book or CD or regular info and we know where to come.  So when you read the book and want to make comments on what you thought...post them here.  Thanks, Gail

Views: 3158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ok , here I am with my apologies to Nicolette. Sounds like she is very good to MB and he obviously loves her. Surely they can find a way to make it work.

Debbie

Ky,  home of the KENTUCKY WILDCATS !!!

Hey Deb, Glad to know I'm not the only one from Ky. here on the Forum...As for Us we are Cardinal Fans though! LOL:)!

But U of K is where Ashley Judd likes! MB's old love!

Mary (Meg's mom)!

Hey Mary...maybe Deb can be the driver to the next concert!!! What do you think Deb?? :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Driver? To See MB,,,hey I'm there!!!!!!!1

Hi Deb and welcome to the forum!!! Mary's least favorite thing to do is to drive long distances so hopefully you live near her :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Are you from Louisville Meg? Teeehheee I won't put any Card jokes or Pitno jokes on you

OHH did I know that? Ashley and MB? Now I am trying to block out all MB "women",,LOL,,

Hey everyone my Book just got here and I am so excited but I will hold back until tonight so I can read it to Ashley Yea!

Oh wonderful Tom, so pleased for you !!! :)  Enjoy when you start reading it !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Ashley and I are just starting the book tonight and she has a smile on her face already. Yipee!

Hi Tom, I'm not sure if you and Ashley have heard the few interviews Michael has done in the past week, but I wasn't sure how the first chapter of Michael's book would go over with Ashley... It's so sweet of you to read it to her: next to Michael, it's the next best thing! :D Enjoy the book Tom. I'm still waiting for my print and audio versions: my husband will get the print and I'll take the audio so it works out! :D Take care Tom and let us know how Ashley enjoys it. Hugs, sincerely, Sylvie Qc Canada

Hi Tom and Ashley....ENJOY the book for it is wonderful!!! Michael's teen years are such a micro-cosm of his life that adulthood outweighs the crazy choices we all make as kids :) I am sure Ashley will recover by the end of the book just as the rest of us did...LOL Michael's sobering climb to success leads you out of the clouds of his youth!!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service