One of my favourite

Views: 101413

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for sharing again Jenn.Cant wait to see these precious gifts.xx

Jennifer,

Oh boy, can't wait to see what treasures you come up with for us this time!!

Thank you,

Joy

xx :) xx

It is a lovely photo isnt it? Those eyes are bewitching and  follow you around the room!!

I had a count up the other day and 've collected 14 signed photos and most are personally signed to me and all of them sdigned in person!! Blimey!!  I never realsied I had that many!!

I like that you've left Michael a glass of orange juice incase he gets thirsty.

Love Jennifer XX

Hi Jennifer,

Glad your parcel has arrived safely and I bet too it will be exciting going through everything and seeing just what is there - especially if you find a lot of stuff that you haven't seen yourself - like Christmas all over again !!!  :))

Can I just say, that glass of orange juice, is a stupid candle that is sitting there.....it has been there that long that I forgot all about it until I put the picture in and enlarged it to see exactly what it looked like then I spotted it !  I stuck it, sort of, in that corner out of the way for I am going to have to dig half of it out to release the wick further as it won't burn properly - it is like a dud firework - it just keeps going out and, of course, I keep forgetting about it sitting there !!!    But I really do like that picture of him and as you say, it is like the Mona Lisa's eyes, they follow you everywhere !!!!!  :D

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

HI Sylvia, I like that promo shot of MB too.It looks nice signed..It was great when they started making silver Sharpie pens... The one pic my friend and I had professionally taken 2 years ago gala weekend with MB were signed last year by him in Silver Sharpie, we both wore something with a little silver and the background was dark, turned out nice for the autographs.  Putting it in  a silver frame really set the autograph off.Over time I'm sure many of us have gotten different things signed and it's neat to have some different things autographed over the years, old and new. I remember back in the day bummed that the black or other colors wouldn't show up on dark backgrounds well, then they came up with the Silver Sharpie, we got so excited!!LOL Silly little thing but it made it fun to get more things signed when we could!!LOL 

Anyone remember the FYE Record signings here in 2003? We made up for lost time during those, I went to 3 of them and took my old vinyl stuff and got alot of it signed, MB got a kick out of it. I have pics of him looking at some of the real old stuff with me at the signings.  Then there was a dry spell till the next album came out to have stuff to sign!!LOL  Fun stuff.

Robin in Maryland, USA :)

I sure miss Michael's signings Robin Md. Michael did laugh when I went through the line a couple of times and I still had him sign to Kathy each time. He through back his head and laughed!!! I hope he decides to do some signings when his next cd comes out :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy,

Trust you - can't take you anywhere !!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Robin,

If I ever get, what I think might just be a chance to get something signed, I am definitely going to think before hand about colour of pen - that with a signature in silver on black sounds terrific and I bet too it does look great in a silver frame....one of those things you don't really think about until someone draws your attention to !!  I can see me going to a concert - I'll be armed with pens, pictures and frames - I'll need a suitcase to carry it all - at least I would be armed with ammunition if a secuity guard tried to stop me getting near Michael !!!!!  LOL.

Now your'e talking Wee One!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Sylvia,

So glad you got this one!  I knew it was made "just for you!!"

Hey, you can always go buy a silver sharpie and write "To Sylvia" on the top!  We won't tell anyone!  Hee hee............

Joy xx ;) xx

Hi Joy,

Don't give me any ideas !!   You might not tell anyone but I'd have to take a picture and we know where they all appear !!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL

Hi Helena,

See above post, and I hate to sometimes duplicate postings but like I said above I just don't know everything that is on this site already.

And usually someone who has never seen it before, like me-comments that they like and appreciate it.  So I guess it's OK.

Joy :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service