One of my favourite

Views: 101413

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Joy and Helena,

Those photos you posted of Michael's house Joy are not, I am pretty sure, in the gallery ..... what you are thinking about Helena are some pictures of Michael that have been taken in his house in various rooms e.g. the kitchen shot where he is sitting on the island and, of course, the pool shots where he is "reclining" by the pool, but they are not those actual pictures that Joy has put in !

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Glad to hear that Sylvia.  So I am not duplicating something already here.  I am so glad I saved them off the realtors site when it was listed. 

Joy

Yes, that's what I meant Sylvia.....  Thanks!

Helena...xx..

Hi Folks,

I received my Bolton Bear T-shirt today - and I am delighted with it - I have changed my profile pictures both here and on Facebook and, have a guess what, I am going to put my little pictures in here and then, in attempt to make up to you all, I am going to put in two pictures of Michael that I forgot I had......somebody mentioned the "Everbody's Crazy" CD and I hadn't played it for a while so I got it out and, in doing so, remembered about the photos in the little book that is with it - here goes .....

Wonder what we think of those ties ??????   :))

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Cute Sylvia....:)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy,

Is that Michael or me ????????    LOL

Bad news too on the European Lottery - I never won it yesterday so we will have to hold off on that party but, nobody won it so, it is a rollover to next Friday and the total last night was standing at £68 million - wonder how much I'll win on Friday - that party will be on then - private jets for all  - zoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :))

You Wee One!!!! 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Janniche,

Thanks for your comment - can tell you something it is not easy taking pictures of yourself in a mirror - I kept getting shots of the ceiling and I was seriously thinking about sticking the t-shirt up there !!!!!!!!  lol.

I think your description of the photos of Michael is spot on and I love it Janniche and the ties he has on were those that were in the fashion then - thin and knitted - horrible !!!!!  :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Janniche,

LOL.....Oh Janniche your description.....great to have such a good laugh on a Sunday morning with all the tragedy that Mother Nature as brought upon our earth - we'll count our blessings and send all our love and prayers to the people of Japan !!

Back to pictures and that "red thing over his shoulder" is a large scarf or, almost, shawl looking thing that he had on - below is another picture where you can see it and which shows too that he may have had a smaller scarf as well, more like a cravat but not tied as it should be....Michael being the rebel again !!!!!  lol.   Don't know why that line jumped down to below picture, at least it doesn't detract from it !!!  :)

I don't know Janniche about 100 years going by before we laugh at past fashion for I do believe Michael would laugh at himself now for the way he dressed back then - I know when I look at pictures of myself in mini skirts and hot pants I get a good laugh right now - cannot believe I went out dressed the way I did !!!  :)

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey you cheeky!! The 'fashion' back then was individualism and not following the sheep pack like they do today.

To me, every girl on the street looks the same. Short dress, Ugg boots, jeans, all look like a pack of identical sheep. The men are just as bad arent they? Nike joggers, hoodies, trainers..b~o~r~i~n~g!!

I haven never been one to follow the sheep pack and usually persoanlise my cothes to make sure that they look differnet from anyone elses. Cant stand being the same as anyone else. You should have seen some of the wild outlandish outfit I used to wear!! I might share them with you at some point!!...Hmmm...or I might not?

I'm guesing that Michael was the same back then. Sadly, predicament and contracts dont allow this as much in the music industry. An artist is required to have a 'certain look' one that is pleasing to all ages, because although they are a human being, in some senses they are also a commodity and a money maker to their agents. (incidentally, I mean this with the utmost respect to all artists and most defiantely to Michael)

Our Aunty, the UK actress Alison Steadman has said on more than one ocassion that she has been guided by her 'dresser' as to which outfit to wear for a specific ocassion so as to be pleasing on the eye to the public. If she had her way she'd be wearing kaftans all day long!! She's defiantely a frustrated hippy!

Love Jennifer XX

Ha Ha!! No, I bet you havent!! Tee Hee!!

Love Jennifer XX

Hi Janniche,

Glad you feel free enough to wear what you like and what suits you - too much value placed on clothes by people believing they have got to own something with someones name on it and by doing so - it will in turn make them someone !!!  Someone to me is the little person who goes into a charity shop and by buying clothes there is doing good for someone else !!   On your point about individuality and that in the past we have been more so .....everyone trying to be an individual carries its own uniformity but it is within that uniformity where the ONE person - becomes the individualist and I would say that is what you sound - a true lovely and refreshing character to know and to have around and to call a friend !!   Just for you my last little picture from my book in "Everybody's Crazy" - one of my most favourite pictures - I wonder why ???????

and too a little picture I took this morning from my patio - couldn't believe how beautiful it looked when I opened my blinds and I just had to get a picture :-

Hope there is a "pot of gold" at the end of your rainbow Janniche !!!  :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service