One of my favourite

Views: 101413

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sylvia...the vest photo is well received by me!!!! Yippee!!! I also have hazel eyes and yes they can change from hazel to green to blue to gray depending on what one is wearing. And sometimes they can be very vivid in color. My son also has hazel eyes and will tell him...wow your eyes sure look green today or another color. So it might not be colored lenses. Maybe touch up photography?

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

On the subject of "eyes", how about Orrin......what color are his eyes???  Anyone know?  :)

Helena....xx....

Now that IS a question.......haven't a clue as to the answer but wait till I go and look at all the pictures I have of Orrin see if I can see !!!!!!  LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia, maybe Anna knows what color are Orrin's eyes?  We can try asking her.....  :)

Helena...xx...

Hi there Ladies,

amazing pictures you all have to share - thank you! Since I start to feel a little better this evening - I am recovering from a severe bronchitis - I try to catch up here just for one reason: This thread could raise me from the dead LOL

Like Janniche I always thought his eyes were blue/grey! Why should he wear colored contacts? But as I looked at my older pictures he really seemed to have hazel eyes, at least, when he is angry:

But since then his eyes are blue! Here is the proof:

It's funny, but when I've met him up close, his eyes always looked blue to me? How odd?

Mind you, catch the light from a different angle and my blue yes look grey?

Aaaah, I shant worry about what colour eyes he has and aslong as he looks at me!!! VBG *wink wink*

Love Jennifer XXX

I still think they are hazel like the book said Sylvia was referencing. They always have been that color when he looked at me!!!!  :) 

MB had lasik surgery some time back and doesn't wear contact lenses of any kind after that as far as I know.. I was at a gala event where the doctor that did his surgery auctioned off the procedure for MBC!  It's been a good while ago now.

Robin in MD :)

Sitting in my bed looking through stuff - trying to see a picture of those eyes - ended up looking through PSST again and got to a photo I  like and was looking at again and spotted the following :-   "Contact Lenses Blue - We know, we thought they were too.  Apparently though, the beautiful blue eyes that first appeared on the cover of THE ONE THING album were truly Michael's own.  The eye change was due to the photographer's enhancement of color.  It seems that Michael's eyes have that well-known hazel trait of changing when it suits them. (If blue gets into the color mix, it reflects the blue that it is in Michael's eyes and if there are green hues, his eyes appear green.)  Sony Music liked the look and went with it for the album cover."  Think that solves the problem and I cannot remember reading that first time round in that book but, at least, I found it this time and now we know his eyes are hazel !!!   The explanation of the changes is very similar to what Joy put in so it just goes to show that eye colour can change depending on colour around - interesting....I'm away to try on blue things now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL.  

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

And that would all make sense. When I wear pale pink tops, my eyes look really piercing blue and if I wear grey tops, my eyes appear paler blue.

Thanks Sylvia, atleast I know I wasnt seeing things!! Ha Ha!!

Love Jennifer XX

Hi Astrid,

So glad you are feeling better and that you are back on here with us - missed you !!! :)   Love both pictures but your second picture especially and the humour that goes along with it - good one !! :)

You take things easy and look after yourself Astrid !! :)

Another wee, wee gorgeous photo for us all to enjoy - I certainly enjoy this one -

Do you think I am trying to recapture youth and do you think I should try and move on .............

Gorgeous at any age !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  VBG.

I agree, a nice looking man no matter what!!!!

Helena...xx..

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service