One of my favourite

Views: 99996

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Wee One....I keep reading your comments on all the different threads and enjoying my self as usual with a chuckle in between. I usually manage to get on the forum once a day so I read and comment all over the place :) I owe you a pm and will get there soon :) You and Michael on the floor?...what happened to the bed???!!!! Experimentation is always good!!! LOL Watch your back girl.....coulees be a little tricky rising!!!!! :) It could increase your Hunger while being a Soul Provider!!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hello Everybody, WAWAWA !!!! It's a hard place here !!!! Do you really want to burn me ??? lol I like all the pictures... Very nice !!!! Please, give me a sit, i'm sic, no, i mistake : my eyes are sic.... You are so beautiful, Michael... Thank you very much, my friends, to share these gifts !! Hugs Bye BD

Hi Janniche and anyone else who is interested,

Said I would put in another couple of pictures - don't believe they will come out all that clearly - you have probably got in any case but still I'll put them in and as this weekend brings the final of the Australian Open thought I would go with a tennis theme - first picture is of Michael with Pete Sampras and second is of him with Andre Agassi.....they are from the sleeve/cover of a tape of his Greatest Hits 1985 - 1995 so don't know if they are contained in that CD cover as I don't have!   Here goes - hope they turn out not too bad !

Not very good - far too small to scan properly - must be some way I can get them larger and clearer - I'll try .....have only just got printer that is how I am still experimenting with it - hope you like in any case !!!!!!!

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

Not the same photos Sylvia but these were taken in 1992 US open. John Mcenroe V Richard Fromberg.

Love Jennifer XX

Heres a photo of me wearing my sexiest jeans and Michael is signing them. Ha Ha!!

The sign leaning against 'my legs' says 'songs for Hope' Victorias Secret. It also looks like it says 'Autographed bra' but if thats where my boobs are...I'm seriously concerned!!

Seriously, the stars were all signing a bra and the jeans for the charity.

And here is Freckles with Michael. Freckles has incredibly long fingers dont you think?

Love Jennifer XXX

Oh Jennifer you have given me the laugh for the day!!!! You look so stiff while Michael signs your jeans!!! LOL I would have melted :) The long fingers are also very funny and Barbra braless.....well Jennifer now you have earned the Sassy title also!!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I know, and some blighters pinched my shoes with my feet still in them???

Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

Love Jennifer XX

Is that Barbara Streisand with them?  Looks like her....

Helena...xx..

Yes It is Barbara Streisand Helena. Well spotted there.  (Pssst!! Dont tell anyone, but I dont think shes wearing a bra!!! Shocking!! Ha Ha!!)

Love Jennifer XX

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for putting those pictures in - they are really great - especially with Andre and Barbra - two of my favourite people - thanks Jennifer !   :D

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Ha, Ha!!!  Well she is in show business, so there is nothing is shocking with people like her!!   :)

Helena..xx...

Of course,..... "bra" :-)) I wonder she did not know it :-))

Ivana

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service