One of my favourite

Views: 99997

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh no Joy...not the white suit again....way too handsome...oh my!!!! :))))))))))))) Thanks Joy!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

All of those taken at that time with THE white suit were terrific !!  Thanks for finding and putting in here Joy !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

An oldie but a goodie!! LOL

Robin in MD :)

<3 <3 <3 heartbreak <3 <3 <3 I've always dreamed him, so....

Thought I would put COMPLETE photo in here - Ivana craftily sliced it in half !!   Kenny G is worth a look at - cute wee bundle and it is a BEAUTIFUL photograph and whoever took knows the art of photography :-

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Have you seen this photo? One of the best in my collection.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Jen how can you do this to me?????? Jeans and white shirt...ICE PLEASE LOL LOL

Great pictuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure oh sorry oeps lol lol lol...love you dear and lovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvve this picture lol lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<3

Nice photo of Michael Jennifer, thanks for adding it!!!
Sandra xx

That is a great photo Jennifer with the lovely "crooked" smile !! :)  Thanks for sharing !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I hadn't noticed that Juliet - I was just looking at the "crooked smile" ........yes, little liar my pants are on fire !!!! LOL.  I was just going to drool quietly on my own !!!!! lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Yes, Jennifer, really one of the best photos on here !!

I really would like to know if he uses Persil to wash his show white shirts :-))

Ivana

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service