One of my favourite

Views: 99997

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

THANK YOU!!! Jennifer!

Wow! The white shirt...., that smile!! This one really makes my day! ;-)

Nicolette xx

Need some ice Nicolette hahahaha......

Jennifer is always sending lots of ice after a picture like this ore a clip that is auwww lol...

lots of love JacquelineNow you know why they have made this for me lol lol

Yes! Jacqueline, I really do need some ice!!! ;-) hahahaha....

Liefs, Nicolette xx

Is that Janis in the back Jen? How we miss her....

lots of love Jacqueline xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here is the ice girls courtesy of Joy's ice truck and yes, I would agree Jacqueline, it does look like Janis in the background :-

I'll send another if you need it or can you both share ??????? LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank your Sylvia ,

That will be enough for today lol lol.......hahahaha.

lots of love Jacqueline xxxxxxxxxxxxxx(((((((((hugs))))))))))

Thanks Wee One, it is one BEAUTIFUL PHOTO, good to see both of them together!!!
Out of preference I very much prefer the cute, handsome fella on the right!!!:) :)
Sandra xx

Ahhhhhh....very adorable duo I say!!!! Thanks Sylvia for the complete photo!!! Although I do understand Ivana's preference!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

LOVE this with both of them. Agree, its cute with them together!! Thanks!!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks wee one!!  Why the heck did Ivana take Kenny out of the picture?!?!  This is a great picture of them together!!   :)

Helena....xxx...

Oh, I am so sorry, Sylvia and Helena, that I put a picture only of Michael on here.

I thought I was in the topic "Favourite photo of Michael" and not "Favourite photo of Michael and his friends".

Thank both of you for correcting me.

Ivana

I for one Ivana was NOT correcting you - I would never presume to do that to anyone !!! :)   I was having a "tongue-in-cheek" joke because I believed you had cut Kenny G out of the photo because you love Michael so much and only wanted to see him and not Kenny G too but I put the whole photo in simply because I believe it is a beautiful photo of two very dear friends and that the smiles on their faces reflect that friendship and that is why the whole picture is worth viewing and I hoped nobody would mind me putting in a picture of Kenny G too in a thread that is primarily, as you have stated, for photos of Michael although many previous photos people have contributed to this thread show Michael with many other people and if you look back through previous pages you will see them all !!

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service