One of my favourite

Views: 99997

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Angelica,

it was in Bucharest, Romania.

Ivana

are u shure Ivana?.the poster is an advert for the 28.06.2009.did he play more than the one concert in Bucharest?I am just asking,as usually with little exeptions it appears that the tourdates are such that there is a concert every other day(one day rest in between)If he played two concerts between the 25. and the 28. of June 2009 it would mean he had an extra resting day(which given the name BuchaREST might be,because of the name?(I doubt it).if Iwanted to play around with names now -there is a lot in BUCHAREST-as das Buch in German means:the book and for those who are not good in spelling arest could also be arrest.

So Bucharest could mean: book(yourself or for someone else) a rest(ing place),or book an arrest(as in book someone,have him arrested)Obviously I have too much time on my hands again to play wordgames now-I was just interested where he played on the 25th of June 2009 as it was the day Michael Jackson died and has he heard the news then?

Hi Angelica,

if you like, ask Jaana (from Finland) as she was present at the press conference after the concert. As I remember, he stayed some days relaxing on the beach (he spoke about the amazing Black Sea and swimming), so maybe there were 2 concerts: on in the capital Bucharest and the second one in Constanza.

Obviously someone is not a fan !!!!! Looks like a joke to me Jennifer!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

No, its a genuine advert Kathy....honest.

I had to bring these one over here!! Woooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

My goodness, how blinking sexy does he look here? *faint*faint*

Jennifer 

OMG Jennifer those two are beautiful - oh absolutely beautiful !! :)   Thank you for putting in here - they are great !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Nothing wrong with his hair Christine - it is beautiful and I am training to be hairdresser - going to let Michael know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

OOOOHHH these are gorgeous photos Jennifer, I love his hair in these!!!
I have goosebumps just looking at them, he is one very sexy man!!!

Thanks for adding these, they are indeed beautiful.

Sandra x

Love his hair in these photos also!!!! Jennifer....that is a terrible place for Michael's ad!!!! YIPES!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Jennifer for this addition!!! 

Remember that chat we had some time ago.... about that famous Eagle Tie, Vulture Tie...whatever it was.... that Michael was wearing?!?!  So how about this scarf?!?!?  Looks like skelton faces....  Any other ideas??   LOL!!!!

Helena...xx...

Yes Helena it does look like little skeleton faces or little ghostbusters - there is another photo of him somewhere on here taken a while ago and he has on that scarf and we wondered then what it was - couldn't see it quite as clearly as you can in those but here is another photo from the same set and I wanted to put this in for Janniche because this is definitely one of those ones taken at the "wrong moment" as she would say :-

I know - I am nasty putting that one in - so !!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Janniche nice to see your back lol...I thought I was the month off may again over there lol lol lol....

I was away for a long time to....

lots of love Jacqueline xxx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service