One of my favourite

Views: 99997

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Joy-I've got memory as well.How are you?

Hi Angelica,

Doing good here and you? I have not been on the site much lately. Busy times at work and my 40th High School Reunion is coming up in Oct/Nov so I got "volunteered" to help with that! I find if I sit after dinner and start on this site I can spend hours and I just don't have the time for it. But I miss all you gals, so I will make time at least one night a week to try and catch up.

Joy

frantic secretary

Good luck Joy!!!!! You will look exactly like the lady in your icon with 8 arms and doing 8 different jobs!!!! have fun with your 40th reunion also :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Wow....I agree with Joy....you have a great memory Wee One!!!  Guess Michael really likes that scarf!!!   :)

Helena..xx...

How good from you Sylvia....how many hours have you been looking for it lollol...

love you for the time and for putting it on here.

lots of love Jacqueline xxxx

No not hours Jacqueline - I remembered  it was a group photo round a table and I just went to "home" and scrolled down and found - 5 minutes - no problem !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Lucky you have everything in groups lol Sylvia lol....Here some great pictures from Michael we all know the clip but I haven't seen the pictures from it....hope you like them..

lots of love jacquelineAnd now one off Michael when he was verrrrry young lol and how he is now ....much better looking lol .Why do men get better looking when they get older lol lol.....OK enough Jacky lol lol..xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Ok a few in white shirt...............sexy....lol

Yes Michael we/I love to see you in that white shirt if you ever read this part lol....

One with Lena and one in Barcelona

lots of love Jacqueline xxx

Ohhh!!  White shirt..........;-) LOL

Thanks Jacqueline!

Liefs,

Nicolette xx

Beautiful photos Jacqueline and all the Jack Sparrow ones are further back on other pages for they were all brought over when Michael published all the photos on the forum and a set too of pictures taken as the filming was being done like the one I have just put in for Janniche - have you seen that ??? :)  There were a lot of great photos at that time and I bet too a lot of film thrown on the floor that would have been worth seeing !! :)   Thanks too for ALL those white shirts for I wish he would wear it more often instead of the pale blues - don't really like that prefer white or dark blue or black but I suppose as long as it is a shirt and PLENTY of BUTTONS are UNDONE I will not complain - ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  woooooooooooow can feel myself all cuddled into that  ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh stop it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend away for a cold shower.

Dear Sylvia I hope you really get that cold shower lol lol my oh my...how grazie are we lol lol. You need cold showers and me asking for ice lol what a couple lol...

And btw no haven't seen what was pulisched for Jannische...sorry..Been away to long awww.

But next time you will undone the buttons we have to do it together lol lol........my Michael wouldn't know what to do lol lol..2 grazie woman attacking him lol...

lots of love Jacqueline xxx

Ivana, Janniche, Jennifer, Jacqueline, Sylvia and everone else who posted these magnificent photos - thank you so much for sharing.

But Jacqueline, the teenager is not supposed to be MB. I was tempted to think so too - as the photo is subscribed with his name, but I have been informed - by Jennifer if I remember correctly - that this is a mistake. Yet, enough reasons to call for a bucket of ice cubes LOL

Greetings from

Astrid

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service