One of my favourite

Views: 99997

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is correct Astrid, the young lad with the long hair I believe was a Michael Bolton impersonator.

I am loving all of the photos of Michael. A influx of Michael.....I can think of nothing more delightful. 

Jennifer 

After that I post it I was looking at his face and it was a little strange lol but now we know why lol...Thanks girls for letting me know. Because he is on sooo many site's under Michael's name not just one but many.

Any way thanks yes ice for the once for the white shirts lol

lots of love Jacqueline xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Trying to keep up with all these wonderful photos!  I love the white shirt!  It is nice to see Michael in something other than that blue t-shirt.

Sylvia - I hope you've taken that cold shower!  I completely understand!

Thanks everyone!

Diane 

There are moments, he does not smile and no one seems to dry his tears.
No, no, in these moments, I am ready to offer him my warm embrace and hold him for a million years to make him feel my love.
Because there is nothing that I would not do for him.
I've known it from the moment that we met.

His Ivana from Prague

Joy...I think it was just bad timimg for the photo. This looks like it is from the radio interview with Kim and somebody. He looked tired during the interview and I just think the photo was taken at exactly the wrong moment...know what i mean??? :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Really Karen?????? ROFL You sound like that Rodmire fellow...always "seeing" things but no photo. I think I have figured out your pen name or your aka name...!!! LOL  I think we ALL need another concert soon!!!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey Karen you very nearly let the cat out the bag but, unfortunately, I know you are not telling the truth for has nobody spotted Michael's last tweet in the little box in "home" - it didn't even transfer to Facebook for he left it here for all of you to see a whole 5 days ago now - where he says about a "round of golf" BUT he doesn't say where  !!!!! :))))))))))))       See you soon folks away to the  Loch Lomond Golf Course for he is teeing off at 12 noon today !!! :))))))))))

I've got the pictures to prove too Kathy !!! lol.    Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend fast becoming the world's greatest caddy !! lol.
LOL LOL!!

You can teach Rodmire a thing or two Sylvia!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Christine, a fantastic picture !!! Just take his hand :-))

Ivana

Great picture Christine...love it!!!! Thanks :))))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Who of them is Michael :-) ??

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service