One of my favourite

Views: 99997

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh stop Christine!!!! LOL Just close your eyes!!!! LOL His hair is perfect!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Another group of little ones from that beautiful day just for you Kathy - nobody else look at them - promise !!!!!! LOL.

That red carpet suits him too !!!! :)    Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend who is hoping you enjoy !!!!! :)

Auwwwwwwwwwwwww Ice ice ice....ore cold shower for some lol lol.. I love them bought but the smile from the little picture........is sooooooooooooooo sweet that you can hug him and unbutton his shirts and ............ok jacky wake up lol lol lol

lots of love and thank you verrrrrrrrrrrrry much for the pictures

Jacqueline xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

How about this little picture for a beautiful smile - gorgeous comes to mind :-

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Oh mama mia......did ya seea more gorgeous smile??!!!!! LOL I know...I am delirious for a concert!!! URGENT!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

DO NOT apologize Wee One....these photos are GORGEOUS!!!!! AMEN!!!! Ahhhhhh.....:))))))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Nice pics.  He did need a hair trim that day but he's adorable with the big smiles!!!!!!  Just teasing!!! (Ducking for tomatoes coming from Kathy R.!!LOL)

Robin in MD :)

There is still some tomato sauce on your forehead Robin Md!!! And it isn't from canning!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

NOW here is a picture where I would even say he either needs his hair combed differently or a haircut - OMG did I just say that - shoot me down in flames !!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend who needs a bucket of water to put the flames out !!!!! LOL

JUST FOR YOU SYLVIA!!

I figure, if your gonna get shot down in flames you won't mind if Michael does it!!

Oh Joy that is fantastic - you have been playing about with that "thingy" that Michael showed us how to do and I have forgotten - even what it is called let alone what to do !!! LOL.

I would take Michael any would I could get him - yeh, even throwing flames at me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

The Michael hair do above is PERFECT!!!! Maybe just a little combing ladies!! LOVE your icon Joy!!!! Too FUNNY!!!! Are you going to duck from the flames Wee One????

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service