One of my favourite

Views: 99996

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OMG I didn't duck quick enough - the hair is a kinda' burnt orange now !!!!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia,

Yup, I have all those cool "thingy's" saved on my computer!

Will use the other ones soon......

Sylvia,

OK, here is your bucket of water!!!

Put out the fire...........

(Sylvie & Robin R.-An icon of a cartoon bucket of water with a face

on it and feet on the bottom!)

Thanks Joy appreciate it - OMG those flames were hot especially coming out of Michael !!!!! LOL.

But as it is now 3.00 a.m. here can I ask you to come tomorrow morning and throw the water over me to waken me up - bet you that Michael Bolton is sound asleep somewhere on these British Isles right now and here is me just going to make another wee cup of tea and listen to Gems again or more specifically "Love is Everything" !! :)

Night, night folks !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Morning folks .....OMG I closed the show and I am opening the show - WOW !!!! :)

I was up at 9.30 in case Michael was on that damn programme and I'm still watching it and he hasn't appeared and doesn't look like it either and I will switch over to another one at 10.30 and see if he is on that  and he is probably away out having  a great round of golf - at Turnberry in Scotland and I could have been down there watching him .....if that turns out to be true - OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!! LOL.

To pass the time of day here is that photo of Michael kissing that lucky grey haired woman or, at least, getting ready to !!! :)  Wait till we "oldies" get our pictures of Michael kissing us  -  you young bloods will be eating your hearts out and your jealousy will be turning all our computer screens to green - Grannies RULE - OK ????? LOL

Hope you don't mind me bringing it over here Rocio but it is such a beautiful picture of Michael - fantastic as are all your pictures and thanks again for them !!! :)

This woman must have been very important to him !!

Ivana

Probably a long term fan in Portugal and Michael remembered her as he can do with many people that are important in his life and it is lovely to see and to know how "ordinary" little people can mean so much to him and that he is not afraid to show it either  - that is a wee, wee part of what makes him so extra special !!! :)

Well Said Sylvia, I agree about MB caring about his fans...he truly does...

Robin in MD :)

Most definitely Sylvia and Robin Md. Michael is pure CLASS plain and simple. Class can't be taught...it is just in your blood!! Go Michael :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Sylvia,

I am already a nanny(grandma) lol but I am not grey lol..So if I am a oldie lol lol than I have another generation with us lol lol...the 5th lol...

I realy hope I don't have to wait that long lol lol......OKKKkkkk  were there again lol

lot of love Jacqueline xxx

Just could not resist this picture coming on here for all us "OLDIES" to enjoy and maybe, just maybe, we will let that "younger" generation like Janniche and Anna - (have you found this place yet Anna ??? LOL) - have a little look at too and enjoy that absolutely gorgeous smile - oh WOW - what a smile !!!!!!! LOL.    Enjoy ladies, enjoy !!!!!! LOL.

A fantastic picture of hight quality !! Please do not tell me, this man is 58 year old !!! There must have been a mistake in his birth certificate!

Ivana :-)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service