One of my favourite

Views: 99996

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like your idea wee one!!!  It would be nice to have a contest once in a while for some of us to win little prizes....like an autographed picture, a 45 record, a tour book, etc....  Maybe something can be arranged with Michael thru Gail.  Sounds great!!!  :)

Helena....xx...

Sounds like fun Sylvia if you have the time to run such a contest. Might keep you out of trouble!!!! LOL When I looked at that photo of Michael I had an immediate flash back of Scar Face!!! LOL Good luck and I support your idea :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for your support Kathy but I don't think there is much enthusiasm for it so will let it go by the board.......if anybody really wants it at some time the plans for are still in my little brain and yes I would be more than willing to do, but ................ !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

No way am I complaining about that shirt - only thing I would have asked him to have done was to have undone the third button as well and it is only because I wouldn't want too much strain placed on the button threads - that is all !!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

LOL Wee one......who is complaining?!?!?  But I do like the idea of taking Michael shopping.  There is a golf course, right across the street from the shopping mall in Brooklyn that I go to!!!  Don't you think Michael would like that.....shopping and Golf....a nice way to spend the day!!!!   :)

Helena....your nutty Brooklyn friend...xx...

Here is another little picture I thought we may all like to look at :-

Hi Ladies,

thanks for sharing all your beautiful pics. It has been (too LOL) quiet here for some days - let's see if we can awaken this thread. Enjoy

Astrid

I wonder which charge he refuses??? LOL

Do we already had this one?

I found MB as a drummer in the end of the movie Dune - "blue eyes" again

This one is for "my eyes only" LOL

OMG Astrid I was already to say what beautiful pictures haven't seen your first two and the third one I laughed at - that is brilliant but the fourth one, I had to go and get oxygen it took my breath away oh wow that is fantastic - I love that scene from that video !!! :)    Thanks Astrid for wakening up the thread and what a way to do it !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

ooh, i think in that last pic, he's about to say sorry- for being Mr Ivor Windybottom! Look at those bubbles in the water! Sorry, couldn't resist it! lol xxx

Hi Louise and Juliet,

since MB seems be be a Disney fan too, he might have teamed up with Pumbaa (King of Lions). Do you remember the scene in the jungle Whirl Pool/Jacuzzi which actually was just a normal pond .... ? LOL

Good night from Germany

Astrid

LOL Louise at your suggestion for it doesn't half  fit perfectly even to the expression on Michael's face when you consider what the bubbles may be caused by !! LOL    The only trouble is Louise you have totally destroyed the illusion I had of that picture and I certainly will never be able to look at the video again and feel the sensuousness that Michael tried to get across with it - there is just no way that can exist now for everytime I look at it I will be waiting for the bubbles !!!!!! LOL.

No, no no, the bubbles are from the frog men who are holding his feet on the bottom of the lake.

Lovely photographs and the last one is beautiful !!!

Jennifer XX

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service