One of my favourite

Views: 99996

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for warm welcome, much appreciated. This forum and MB site is absolutely amazing!!!!

Thanks to all.

Gail K. South Africa

I agree Gail K. 100%  :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Very cheeky indeed Wee One!!! LOL Happy Halloween to all!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Maybe I should point  out Gail K. that I don't believe Michael posed for the Halloween shot.......but then again !!!!! LOL.   Did I really say that - ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!!! LOL.

Here is a "better" one of Michael taken at the Primetime Emmy Governor's Ball in September - don't think it has been shown on here and it is pretty good !!!! :)

Capt.  Sylvia Sparrow,.    Your wee Scottish friendly pirate....running out of time.....one day to go !!!!!! LOL

LOL...... Have to say love THE REAL DEAL but enjoyed the joke pic too.

Gail K South Africa

Glad you liked the "real deal" Gail K.......he is pretty easy on the eyes so much so you could look at him alllllllllllllll day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.

Just spotted your comment Kathy to my Halloween cartoon and how long did it take you to think of that word "cheeky"......OMG what did you just throw over the pond for it nearly knocked my beard and moustache off and I need them for tomorrow !!!!! LOL.

David and Michael arriving at Manila in the Philippines during the week and think it is a lovely photo with the two of them smiling the way they are and I am signing off for the night now and away to bed !! :)

Capt. Sylvia Sparrow.   Your wee Scottish friendly pirate.

Thank you another great pic. It's great to see him so happy and to get a pic from this week.

Wow thanks to everyone. Just from this thread I now have loads of incredible photos and amazing history.

I too better be off to bed as it is now 12.10 AM and I need to be up at 06H00.

Hope you had a good night.

Gail K.

I like this one alot. MB is so adorable and seems so happy...It's great seeing them together again and working together..I like David Foster alot!!!

Happy Halloween!

Robin in MD USA :)

OMG OMG OMG!!!!! Go ahead Sylvia.....call 911 right NOW!!!!!!!!! GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As far as cheeky......I thought you had been letting the hair all grow out since it is Halloween!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here is the rock back....if you don't duck you will need 2 eye patches!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Do you not think my eyes are black enough with that kohl pencil but in anycase I caught the rock as it came sailing over......get it...sailing....as in pirates....eh....get it ?????? ROFL.

Talking about pirates here is a good picture for Halloween......Michael and I just getting ready to board our tall ship and sail into the sunset and the thing is he doesn't even know that I am sitting on his right shoulder taking care of him........ghosts and ghoulies for Halloween:

Captain Sylvia Sparrow.   Your wee Scottish friendly pirate.

LOL Sylvia...

Robin in MD :)

HYSTERICAL Wee One....well you aren't the confusionist illusionist for nothing!!!!!!!  

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service