One of my favourite

Views: 99996

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Jennifer,

I hadn't seen this, does make me envious, wondering what her hands are up to!

His Girlfriend for Life,

Kellie

I am not sure if any of these have been posted before.....I can't remember seeing them but as we all know that goes for charity when you have got a brain like mine.....if you haven't seen hope you enjoy and if you have seen hope you don't mind seeing again :-

Believe Michael looks as though he may have taken up the priesthood in that one !!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Yes, I know we've seen all of these before except for the bottom photo.

The ones of Michael leaving the Ivy in California are lovely. He looks so relaxed and happy and were taken back in 2008 when Michael was dating Nicollette Sheridan. In fact they were both at the restaurant together so I wonder how she managed to stay out of the pictures?

It always shocks me at how tatty the Ivy looks in all of the photos! That fence could do with a good sanding down and painting!!

These next ones were taken the same day I believe.

Never a punishment seeing Michaels photos more than once, oh no sir 'eee' !!

Jennifer 

Seen some before but always nice to see again. The ones with the white picket fence were at The Ivy in LA I think back some time ago..Love seeing them again!!!!  Yes same era when he was still with Nicollette.   There was a video one time of them getting into separate cars, so there is a possibility she's there, just not in these particular shots.

Robin in MD :)

Aah, yes thats right Robin. they did indeed get into separate cars didnt they.

Michael kissed Nicolette and Michael saw Nicolette to her car and then they got into separate cars. There was a rumour after that that they were going to split up and that wasa good bye kiss, but they didnt actually split until a long time after. 

How funny. :)  I still say the fence needs painting. With all those celebrity's dining there, you'd think they could afford a pot of paint wouldn't you? Ha Ha!!

Jennifer 

I think that fence is a known landmark of some sort for The Ivy.. I know it's very rustic looking but maybe that's the style? I've never been to LA so I have no idea!!! LOL

Pretty certain that the video you are thinking about Jennifer where you see them coming out The Ivy and going down the steps and Michael sees her to her car was taken at night and Michael has on the Yankees baseball cap and the reporters joke with him about it and as far as I am concerned it is the only time you see him actually looking happy in the whole video.  Believe those pictures were taken when Michael was there himself and as the reporters go to him as he heads towards his car they say to him that she was there the day before and ask where was he and Michael answers that he was working....think I am right but as always I am willing to be proved wrong !!! :) 

I put in the first picture too as it was only taken on 12th September this year and I didn't think it had already appeared on these pages !! 

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks for putting in link Juliet....lovely to see that smile again over breakfast - thanks !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hello Sylvia,

the first picture you posted is BRILLIANT !!

I have already seen it but can do it again and again.....and again.

Ivana :-))

Thanks Ivana .....I think it is a beautiful photo too and below is the other one that was published at the same time as it too was taken on 12th September this year when Michael attended a Multiple Sclerosis Society dinner in LA :-

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I like this series of photo's from this event. He looked mighty fine!!!!! Whew!!! :)

I couldn't agree with you more, Robin! Where's that paper bag....double WHEW!

Anna (in MO)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service