One of my favourite

Views: 99996

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bit of fun for Boxing Day.....why not.......

I have found out for definite who has been in MY house and pinched MY ouzo .....forget the porridge folks ........

and then just to complete the outrage he actually attempts to hide the evidence whilst looking, without question or doubt, more than a little guilty..........

I just do not know how he will ever make it up to me........... but at least I know for sure no matter what ..........whether bottle of ouzo gets returned or not .........

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thought as 1st January, 2012, has arrived in Scotland 15 minutes ago this little photo that I put out on FB at 1 minute past midnight should come over here too and what better place to put when it contains a picture of Michael  ......Happy New Year to you all and let us hope we have plenty of new photos of MB to share on this thread throughout 2012 and that we also have as much fun in doing so as we have had in 2011.....that ice truck is on stand by !!!!! lol.

most amazing calender in the world

Hey Sylvia,wich I could have one like yours!It would be nice to look at every single day of the year!Happy 2012 to everyone!Take care :) Silvia PS

Thanks Silvia PS....glad you like it and of course you too Marie.....who I know loves it  for she has already "pinched" it on FB and put into one of her beautiful montages and I must say I am very pleased that you thought my little photo worthy of appearing in one of your pictures - thanks Marie !!! :)   I will put up each month's picture and you can take it off of here and use it as a calendar if you have a printer !! :)

A Happy New Year to you Silvia and I hope it is a great one for you !!! :)

Thanks Sylvia!!!!!!

Hi Sylvia, thanks for sharing! What about revealing the other ones month by month too ( Sorry, for being greedy LOL)

Astrid

Yes Astrid that is what I said I would do each month.....I will make up a picture that is relevant to each and place the calendar picture in it.....it will be fun doing that or even if anybody would like me to take the twelve pictures just now, just of the calendar, and then you can take from here and print and make up your own MB calendar:  I do not mind doing that if nobody would object to twelve pictures running together !! :)

Only thing is that the calendar is geared for the UK market where it is showing UK annual holidays but should also let you know that I bought it off of e-bay and it is called the "Michael Bolton Desk Calendar" and it has a beautiful little plastic stand where you can display each month and have it sitting on a table and when my Christmas decorations have been put away I know exactly where it is going to sit !!! lol.

Sylvia  Your wee Scottish friend.

Happy New Year to you all!

Oh! how funny Sylvia, I bought the same calender on Ebayl! LOL LOL

Take care,

Nicolette xx

Happy New Year to you too Nicolette !! :)

Glad to hear you have got the calendar...it is pretty good, isn't it ???  I particularily like the picture that goes along with my birthday month !!! LOL.

I just might have to buy this calendar!!! lol  Twist my arm :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

To start 2012 off well here are three pictures of Michael attending the Children for Peace Benefit Function in Rome on 16th December 2011.....he looks super in them all - surprise, surprise and if you haven't seen I hope you enjoy !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service