One of my favourite

Views: 99995

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Been a little bit quiet on here so I hope you all agree that this picture definitely deserves to be put on these pages and it is one from 24th February, when Michael attended a party given by Joan Dangerfield for a Chinese delegation that were visiting the USA.....I personally think it is an adorable picture - enjoy !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Love it Sylvia!  Thanks!  I also found this one from the same event of the whole bod, which is looking hot as ever!

Joy

Michael Bolton - Joan Dangerfield Hosts Dinner Reception At Her Residence For Chinese Delegation's Official U.S. Visit

Ah Joy and Silvia both fantastic pictures!! They are both keepers!!!! Love Eileen. Xxxx

Thanks for sharing Sylvia,he looks GREAT!:D   Take care :D  Silvia PS

Thanks for that other one Joy and here is another, although it has "Getty Images"  or something on it, but at least it is not across his face ...hope you enjoy this one as much Silvia PS !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia, even though I have just paid a compliment to Michael, I still prefer this one.....

Ivana

Kind of agree with you Ivana.....completely natural and good outdoor relaxation look to it !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

A Keeper......Thanks Sylvia
Robin in MD :)

Oh Sylvia,

I am flabbergasted !! "The man" looks younger and younger and......  Are you sure THIS picture is not 10 years old ???

Fantastic !!

Ivana

happy smile at face makes magic ♥♥♥♥

amazing M♥♥♥♥

Beautiful photo Sylvia.......I love that smile!!!

HOT!!!!!

Sandra x

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service