One of my favourite

Views: 99996

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for posting that link Ann for that was super to see again for earlier on in the year Gail, the moderator, had found that and posted on another thread and it was fun to see all the stars with the mullets and the fact that so many of them are still going strong !!!:)    Thanks again for putting it on this thread Ann !!! :) 

MB has been great on the programmes this week and I should think with the news today about Gems going straight into the UK album charts at 15 he will be buzzing tomorrow....should be a terrific show and I am really looking forward to !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thought a few of these pictures of Michael leaving the studio today after recording "This Morning Show" as part of his promotional tour in the UK to promote his new CD were worthy of coming over here so that they are not lost in the archives for I have also put them in the relevant thread concerning the promotional performances !!

Should add that all pictures were received courtesy of Zimbio.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

yep I was there love always jo xxx

Hello Sylvia, I   LOVE the last one !! Did you notice that he has a new jacket?

Ivana

Yes I noticed that Ivana and I would love to be able to see the motif on the pocket a bit clearer as it looks really quite fancy.....looks almost like a rose or some such flower but not too sure !!!  :)    Maybe we should ask Michael to come in and tell us what it is or put that as a question in the "question and answers" over in FB !!!!!!!! LOL.

Oh Sylvia,

These are wonderful!  I just love the close up of him waving...............so hot!

Joy

Pass the drooling bib......NOW!!!!!!!!!!  lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi weporter.....I think maybe just bad timing for when the camera clicked??

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I agree Kathy, just looks like he was'nt ready for his pic to be taken.  Not flattering of our MB at all.  I wouldn't post these myself, but that's JMO. 

Joy

A little quick message to say that those photos that the majority didn't agree I should have posted is the reason why, because of my democratic beliefs, I have deleted the post .....longer explanation is contained in UK Promo Performance thread.

Thanks for the great pictures!!!  He looks hot!!!! As always!!

Eileen fro Upstate NY  xxx

Hi, All

Here the link of several last week Michael's pics,  Enjoy them !!!

Take care

Mariu

http://www.rexfeatures.com/search/?kw=michael+bolton&iso=GBR&am...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service