One of my favourite

Views: 99995

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm having toooooooooooooooo much fun following everything in Australia to go back to my corner just yet Joy.....suppose I will have to get back there one day.....I'll do something wrong.....story of my life !!! LOL

Now though here is another beautiful picture MB has sent looking out of his dressing room window and what a reflective and beautiful expression he has on his face and yes I know, the dressing room was what I initially thought was a walkway round the Opera House.....och well, I will get something right one of these days !! LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Proof of the pudding.....something did go wrong with the site on Monday......I have got all my e-mails tonight, Friday, for Monday and also on Wednesday when I put in other comment above it was because I became aware the one I had put in on Monday, which has now appeared again, had disappeared......gremlins, gremlins, gremlins....go away, go away, go away !!!!!! LOL.  Anybody else have any problems.....NO.....just me.....surprise, surprise, surprise.....wait till I stop laughing and find out what other confusion I can cause !!!! ROFL.

Sylvia    Your wee Scottish "pal of the gremlins" friend.

Michael Bolton.

Don't think I've seen this one on here anywhere?
Another serious face................

Hey I'm catching up......it was only 16 hours ago you put that in Joy and I have got notified right now ....16 hours later !!!!! ROFL   Better than 72 or 24 though !!!! LOL.

I don't know about that "naughty" chair but Getty Images will be after you......I pinched them all off there too but they are staying hidden for I don't think they should have been published by Getty Images for I believe they have been taken as proofs for a CD cover and that is why they carry the special notice with them about......not......downloading !!!! ROFL   Think I can hear that gangplank getting rattled along the floor and for once.....for once.....it ain't coming for me ......hooooooooooooooooooray !!!!!! LOL.

BTW, love the photo Joy but there are a couple I like better than that one !!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFL.

Sylvia,

What are you talking about?  The images are still on here, I had no problem "borrowing" them! 

Joy

Joy I was having a bit of a joke only because the messages, which I have never seen on any Getty Images before, made me shy away from putting out on here !! :)   I do not understand what the messages mean and who they apply too, if it is anyone or, just tabloids or MB himself, if he wanted to use the pictures for anything, but as I say they made me shy away from.     Coming back on here and looking again at your picture I have just spotted that yours is different in as much as those I have seen on the Getty Images site have written across them "Countour Getty Images" whereas your one doesn't so maybe not from the same set of pictures I was looking at all !! :)   

Oh OK......I get my pictures from different sites.  Sometimes I just Google and see what comes up!

I had no messages when I copy/pasted them.  So I guess I'm safe!  If not, I may be joining you in your cell huh?!?!

Joy

LOL...that message is called "the Wee Warning" Joy....ROFL  They have their eyes on you Sylvia or should I say your "pinchers"...lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy-

LOL good one!

But this is an actual "Wee Warning"!!!!!

Funny sign in London. Don't wee in people's gardens.

Maybe I should stop using THAT word !!!!!!! ROFL    Think I will make up one and tell them to mind their own business about where I put my "wee" !!! ROFL    Thanks for another laugh over breakfast Joy and for your "response" Kathy LOL

Sylvia.   Your WEE WEE Scottish friend

And here Sylvia I thought you were just picking flowers for a bouquet!!!! LOL Didn't know you were fertilizing!!! ROFL!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

There is fertilizing and fertilizing Kathy and all we are talking about here is a "wee" !! LOL   BTW thought you were the one that specialized in bouquets and you have got me wondering how part is lasting sooooooooo long ????????? LOL.

Sylvia.   Your WEE Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service