One of my favourite

Views: 99995

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for posting Sylvia....and Congrats Michael!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I know this is a good one. I snagged it off his FB page to save..He's gotta be so proud!!!!! LOL

Thanks for putting it here!

Robin in MD :)

Michael has put out a set of pictures of himself and Chinese soprano, Xiong Yi Fei, at rehearsals in Shanghai and this one I just had to share on here because for me the captions applicable are innumerable apart from it being a darn good photo.............

and here is one of him with Xiong Yi Fei which is pretty good too..........

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Very nice Sylvia and thanks for reposting :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Pilar but Chinese link is showing up "an error in application" and it is all Chinese and even when I translate it is still all "Chinese" to me !!!! LOL.   Thanks for the other pictures for Michael looks great and looks as though thoroughly enjoying himself....great to see !! :)    Thanks again Pilar !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Oops... don't know why... well, this was the photo included in that article:

Ummmm... I guess that was because the link was incompleted. Try this:

Link

Thanks for that new link Pilar and it worked great and what a lovely article and those pictures are beautiful and some people who thought it was a shopping mall were correct and I will still say; "what a banister" !!! :)    Thanks again Pilar and so glad MB managed to get there and take up that invitation....terrific of him to do that !!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

BEAUTIFUL photo Pilar!!! Thanks for the new link! That link worked for me as well and I will trust that Wee One has translated and that the article was indeed just as nice as the photos ;) !!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

THANKS PILAR  HERE IS THE TRANSLATION

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=zh-CN&tl=en&js=n&a...

GLORIA

Pilar & Gloria,
Thanks for the link, article translation and the photos. Love the 2nd one of him singing, such a soulful look on his face. Well, that place isn't exactly a Mall like we're used to-you know Macy's, JC Penney's or even an upscale Lord & Taylor! It's a restored 1911 mansion with very high end stores Gucci, etc. That purse in the window from Bottega Veneta is a mere $3,800.00.
"I'll take one in each color please!" Ha ha!!
And get a load of this one:
Steel Soft Crocodile Fume Roma Bag

Steel Soft Crocodile Fume Roma Bag

style 291490 V9022 2838
$28,200
(If I had $28,000 to spend I think I'd rather buy a new car instead of a purse!!)

Joy

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service