One of my favourite

Views: 99996

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Happy 4th of July to all my friends in the USA, I hope you all have a great day!!!

Nicolette xx

HAPPY INDEPENDANCE DAY !!

Ivana

Wow these go back about 10 years or so. MB had the flags for a long time after 9/11 happened..I have some similar pictures. Thanks for posting them Ivana!!

Robin in MD :)

I remember those concerts also Robin Md after 9/11. Thank you Bernadette, Nicolette, Ivana, and Sylvia for the good wishes on our USA holiday. And thank you Robin Md...a local...lol  

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks for these pictures Ivana.....they are great !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank you Sylvia for that is a gorgeous photo!!! Had a wonderful 4th of July with 50 family and friends over for food, bar-b-q, swimming and softball!!! Now that photo above is the icing on the cake and closes out another holiday :))) 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

It is a pretty wonderful picture, isn't it Kathy, but how about this one from the "good old days" when Jan snapped plenty......think this one, for obvious reasons, definitely closes out the holiday...........................ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........................

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

LOL.....is this the "end" of the holiday??? lol I think it may be the beginning...oh my!!!  Thank you :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

LOL this brings back memories!!! :)  When A Man Loves A Woman when he didn't go int the audience, singing "Turn his back on his best friend when he put her down!" LOL  Neat photo Jan took back in the days when she lived back here in MD.

Thanks for posting!!LOL

Oh gosh Robin that was sooo long ago wasn't it when Michael didn't go into the audience??!! Maybe he thinks we all can't move as fast now so it is safer for him!!!! ROFL!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Come on girls we don't want to give him any warning for when he hits Scotland.....these little legs.....records are being broken this year in the UK and I am gearing up to take another one for I just know I can beat Roger Bannister's 4 minute mile.....well.....in my dreams I can ..... so, how far is it generally from that podium for WAMLAW to the stage because, I mean, I want to get timing right  !!!! LOL

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

You have to figure it out Sylvia..Each venue is different and MB's trip back to the stage varies..and the distance of the front seats from the stage too...LOL It's going to depend girl..you will have to think on your feet I'm afraid. :)

Oh I know it Kathy R...some time ago..over 10 years!! Time flies!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service