One of my favourite

Views: 99996

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Wee One....You were probably hiding in Michael's closet going through his personal photo albums and "pinched" another one for your collection!!!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy,

Yeh too true and you should see some of the others I pinched - WOW !!!!!!!!   OMG I wish I could just be in his closet let alone getting his pictures !!!!!!!!  lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Too late Wee One...he put locks on every door anticipating your arrival!!! Remember the castle where he visited with you??? He has not forgotten!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

AHHHHHHHHHH!! What a picture!!!!!  Look at that chest , that face!!! Ice please!!

Love Eileen

Hi there,

I found a photo on google pics, saying this is Michael - must have been a teenager then I guess. I am not sure if this is true, so I would like to ask if anybody can confirm it.

Thanks a lot

Astrid

P.S. How do you get these pictures shown directly?

Attachments:

Astrid...that isn't Michael as a teenager..here is one of Michael in 1972 making him 19 or so.

Hi Gail,

thank you for your quick answer. I already had doubts, because I could not really recognize him. Yet I know how depply teenagers can change on their way becoming a man or a woman. I wonder who titled this photo with his name.

Thank you for the pic above. I love him wearing his hair like a lion. But if had met him then I would have been scared (being 7 years then ...) :-))))

Thanks again

Astrid.

Wow Gail, thank you so much for that one!!  Can't seem to find much at all on him from way back.  That hair, too much! 

But back when I was 19, I wouldn't look twice at a guy that didn't have long hair. 

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

How about these ones?

Hi Jennifer-

Those are some great older pics!  Head & wristbands look so funny now-that was the 80's for ya!

Thanks

Joy

Hi Jennifer and Joy,

Great pictures - remember in my memory somewhere but certainly haven't got - more in the idiom of early Springsteen and think there is a resemblance in the first picture also, of course, McEnroe !!  Thanks Jennifer !

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Definitely Orrin-ish in these 2 photos! Thanks Jennifer!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service