One of my favourite

Views: 99988

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sylvia,
Now that's a dream job huh?  But you wouldn't get any work done on the days MB was there.
You would be staring, smiling and drooling at him all day! LOL!!
Joy
Icon of a cartoon type lady raking leaves
with a big grin on her face!

Who needs a gnome statue in the yard when Michael is much more preferred!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hey there Joy and Sylvia,

You Ladies can have all that raking and gardening role, I have a different role in mind! ROTFL Thanks everyone for the great photos!

Kellie

Hi Kellie,

I can just imagine what you are thinking of but I won't ask!! LOL!!!

Joy

Oh yes!!!!! lol  Thanks Sylvia :))))

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hello Pilar,

thank you so much for the beautiful pictures which I have never seen before !!

And they seem to be pretty new !!

Thank you, Ivana

Hi Ivana-

Those photos are from 2010. I copied this from the Michael Edwards link:

So did anyone else go here? The photographer who took these, did the photo shoot for People magazine back on June 14, 2010.  These are the shots that didn't get printed in the magazine! That's why no one's seen these before. So cool that Pilar found them!!
Joy
from the Jersey Shore USA

Oh my..thanks Pilar!!! GORGEOUS!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Wee One,

Nice to see photos of MB at home relaxing. Think we would all like to help you with that gardening, I volunteer, lol.........
Thanks so much for sharing these, enjoyed them very much.

Hugs,

Kathy T.:-))

Thanks for that icon Joy and I have got to agree entirely with you for even the leafs wouldn't get raked up if MB was anywhere about and believe MB would know that too so pretty pointless applying for the job if it ever came up BUT have a guess what, I would still have a go at !!!!! ROFL.

To follow on from above photos and new ones Pilar posted here are another set of new ones and these come courtesy of Yoshiko Kimuru who is a member of a Community Page for Michael on FB and she posted them yesterday.   It is a set of four pictures of Michael appearing in Tokyo on 16th March, 1994....his first visit there and I hope you enjoy as much as I did when I saw them !! :)

.......and will say to her again as I did on FB.......写真を共有するためにあなたのヨシコをありがとう! :).......thank you for sharing photos Yoshiko !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

These are fabulous photos, Wee One, especially love the ones with the hat. Would like to know what songs Michael was singing in all of these, hint, hint, lol.......
Thanks very much to all of you ladies for finding and sharing these photos.

Hugs,

Kathy T.:-))

Thanks Sylvia...they bring back lots of memories!!! Not from Japan...but the time period :) lol

Kathy and LAFD

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service