One of my favourite

Views: 99995

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lovely photo Ivana and haven't seen that one before.....thanks a lot !!!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Nice photo Ivana...thanks for sharing :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I know it is kind of everywhere just now but this picture just has to come over here for, as far as I am concerned, it is outstanding.....the lighting in it is just so, so beautiful and that dessert dish looks edible; if Michael would just move that spoon a little nearer the camera you could eat it and as for the man himself....edible.....YEAH !!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

YUMMY.....that is all I have to say!!!! LOL Thank you Wee One :) That was a perfect night cap before I go to bed!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

ABC's developing a comedy starring Michael Bolton

Found this with another news story about the new sitcom in development..  The story was the same as all the others, no new info.

But this hot pic I don't remember seeing before! Enjoy!!

Check out the Picture Gallery for some new pictures added in the On The Road Section.  They are pictures of the concert in Lisbon Portugal by a professional photograper.

http://www.michaelbolton.com/photo/albums/on-the-road

Thanks for link Gail for they are a great set of pictures and thanks too for your picture Joy for it is a lovely one of MB !! :)

Sylvia.     Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Joy...nice photo :) And thank you Gail for that great series from Portugal!!! Some GREAT photos in that group!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Here is a group of photos that Marwen has put out on FB and I am pretty sure none have appeared on here and certainly a number I have never seen so I hope you all enjoy them !! :)

Whilst they obviously are pretty old pictures pretty good to see all the same and I hope you have all enjoyed the tour round the MB house in Westport !!! lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Wee One,

I thoroughly enjoyed these, new to me, let's see, if I had to choose a favorite here, I think it would be the one of MB at the end of the staircase or at the piano, on the sofa and certainly this is a difficult choice, hmmmm, how about ALL OF THEM???

Thanks for posting.

Hugs,

Kathy T. ;-)

Sylvia,

Thanks for bringing these over here, and thank Marwen.  I've never seen these before.  They look like maybe shots from that old People magazine article.  Maybe these were ones they didn't print in the magazine and she found them online some place.  Very nice.

Joy

NJ :)

HI SYLVIA!  THANKS FOR POSTING PHOTOS  I HAVE SEEN MOST OF THEM  THREE OF THEM WERE IN PEOPLE MAGAZINE AND ONE WAS IN LADIES HOME JOURNAL   THESE PICTURES WERE TAKEN  4 - 5 YEARS AGO  GOOD TO SEE THEM AGAIN

THANKS AGAIN

GLORIA

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service