One of my favourite

Views: 99995

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Astrid and glad to see you back on here and it is actually Portuguese that I have translated it to and that is what I have written to her in also saying I don't undestand but what I wondered was if what she was referring to was Ashley's furry lined jacket !! :)

Glad you are at least able to keep track of what is happening even if not to post......too much going on just now for you to miss out on anything !! lol

Take care Astrid !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank you Sylvia, you are so sweet!

Thanks Tom.....think a lot may disagree with your sentiment and say to you that you obviously don't know me !!! LOL.

As you are enjoying seeing these Kathy, as are others, and I don't know just which pictures you have seen here is another one ........

I personally love this picture !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

What a very sweet photo of a very special moment shared between Ashley and MB. Thanks so much for sharing, Mr. Hayes.

Sincerely,

Kathy T. :-)
DITTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Robin in MD :):):)

Oh..my!!!  Very nice!

\

Donna

PA

LOL Sylvia..I took that from the magazine today with my phone..It came out fairly well here..Wow!! Sorry you can see a smidge of my quilt on our bed at the top..LOL

YES HE's Smoking!!!! Now that outfit I still say would be great in concert for the 2nd half!!! :):)

Robin in MD:)

OMG should be a  sin to look that SEXY!!!!!!!!

Here we go ladies, found a great copy online for you! Lots of ice..................

Enjoy........sigh.............

Joy

NOTE:

CLICK ON MB'S PICTURE ABOVE FOR A VERY NICE SUPER SIZE SUPRISE!!!

THANKS Joy, I like this copy better than the one I sent Sylvia that she posted!!LOL  Nice....

Whew, Is it hot in here???? LOL
Robin in  MD:)

Hey Robin,

I know, feels like August all of the sudden doesn't it? LOL!

I was lucky to find this online, but you have your magazine so that's even better.

I will go out to buy mine ASAP, can't wait. 

Joy NJ

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service