One of my favourite

Views: 101412

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kathy,

OMG Kathy that was some dream you had but are you sure it wasn't Bob in disguise !!!!! lol.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Wee One...I can't tell you how many wigs Bob's fellow firefighters have bought for Bob over the years teasing him about my passion for Michael!!!! Thank goodness he cut his hair for Bob's sake!! Michael is such a safe crush and that is why it doesn't cause any problems. I always tell people it sure is safer to have a crush on Michael than say the neighbor or a co-worker!!! I do love me some Bob though!!! Always will....been together since we were 15 years old!!! I know...unbelievable...but true :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy,

Been with your man since you were 15?  Wow, that's nice to hear.  I just got an email with this pic in it and thought of you!  Hope this will be you & Bob many many years down the road still together!

Joy

from  NJ

Whoa.....Joy....my heart skipped a beat for a minute there!!! Thought you meant that was a photo of Bob and i since we have been together for so long!!!!! LOL LOL Caught my breath now and yes that is the truth. Staying with anyone or anything is very special :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy,

Oh boy, that is beautiful to hear that - since you were 15 - OMG that is beautiful, not many survive, unfortunately, that long ..................'cause how long has it been now, you're both coming up for 90 so that is 75 years you have been together - WOW - that really is something - WOW !!!!     OMG no Kathy, that brick you threw over just hit me - oh no, another two black eyes !!!!!!!!!!!!!

In all seriousness, Kathy, that is wonderful - another reason to celebrate on 14th ?????

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish FRIEND.     (I hope !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

You are on my last nerve Wee One!!! LOL LOL Not really :) Bob and I will be celebrating 35 years of marriage in August. We got married 2 years after high school. Just babies by todays standards!!!! 90 and 75 years together?...that will be my goal!! You better watch for shadows outside your windows girl!!!!! ;)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Wish I saw this guy riding the train with me!!!!  I take the subway everyday, why can't I meet him!!!   :)

Thanks for sharing Jennifer!!  I'm going to put this one in my facebook albulm....hope you don't mind!!

Love,

Helena..xx...

No, course I dont mind Helena.

Love Jennifer XX

Here is a typed transcript of the other article I posted yesterday. I apologise for it taking me so long but I've been really busy today. Enjoy.

People magazine 2010
Michael Bolton- The Granddad to be is keeping young with a new album, plenty of pranks and one Gaga all nighter. By Sharon Cotliar.

The top photo is of Michael wearing a black t shirt and blue jeans. He is standing in front of a beautiful swimming pool with plants growing all around it. He has a huge grin on his face. In the background there is a beautiful concrete staircase leading to another part of the garden.
The caption on the photo says ‘After months of being on the road it’s always nice to come here’ Says Bolton of his Westport Conn home.
Michael Bolton is slumped over the marble counter in his sun filled kitchen holding an ice pack to his cheek. “I’m sorry, I have a tooth abscess” he says apologetically to the People camera crew he kept waiting on the veranda of his 21 room Mediterranean style estate in Westport, Connecticut.
“I’m sorry, I can’t do the photo shoot today” A moment of disappointed silence passes, then Bolton laughs. “I’m kidding.” he says adding later “I just wanted to lighten it up a bit.”
After more than 40 years in the music business, Bolton likes tweaking his rep as the heartfelt balladeer. The 57 year old singer recently spoofed himself on the ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live!’ to promote his new album ‘One world one love, teaching kids in long blonde wigs how to belt songs out ‘with feeling’. (After cutting his own Fabioesque locks in 1998, he auctioned them off, earning $7,000 for his foundation for at risk women and children)
‘He’s extremely funny’ says long time pal, saxophonist Kenny G. ‘He’s always playing practical jokes.’ adds R & B star Ne-Yo who co wrote a song on One World. ‘Michael is a genuinely cool guy’.
Michael Bolton, cool? It’s no joke. He teamed up with Lady Ga Ga- a major fan- for his latest release. After listening to the then unknown singers demo ‘Just dance’ at the suggestion of a music executive, Bolton hopped into his car to meet her.
‘I drove at 8 0’clock that night to work with her, and we hit it off ‘he says of ‘Murder my heart a song about love sickness. ‘We wound up working till 6:30am.
She asked me questions, and I was happy to give her something of my own long journey. By the end, she was finishing my sentences.
In his love life, that sense of completeness is missing. Though he is rumoured to be dating Donald Trump’s ex Marla Marples, he says he’s single.
‘Marla has been a friend of mine for twenty years, and that’s it for now’ says Bolton, who still seems pained over his break up with his former fiancée Nicollette Sheridan. He says it was hard to lose his best friend in 2008- in fact; he still has a picture of Sheridan hugging one of his daughters in his living room.
There is a small photo of Michael and Nicollette in the corner of the article and underneath it says ‘ I can honestly say I wish her the best’ Says Bolton of Sheridan.
For now, the main ladies in his life aside from his swooning fans, who can see him when his US tour kicks off August 13th- are his Mother Helen 90, and his daughters from a previous marriage Isa 34, Holly 32 and Taryn 30. Their pictures brighten his shelves in the living and TV room. And he’ll soon need room for more frames: Taryn is expecting his first Grandchild.
‘It’s exciting’ says Bolton. ‘But it’s also surreal- I still think of them as 6, 8, and 10. And they still think of him as their dorky Dad. Says Bolton with a grin. ‘They still get embarrassed by me joking around.’
There is a photo of Michael in his kitchen holding a large white mug. The kitchen cupboards are black gloss. Michael is leaning against the worktop wearing a white cotton shirt and wearing blue jeans. There is a caption on this photo saying ‘Surviving the teen years was the toughest’ Says Bolton of raising three daughters.
There is another caption below this that says ‘I went through such a high profile personal life for years, I’ve enjoyed being under the radar.’
End of article.

Hi Jennifer,

Great article - thanks for putting in !!

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Helena,

How come from here to there he turned into that Russian spy - hahahahahahahehehehehehe - I still can't stop laughing at that one - I had better not start thinking about that when I'm outside or the men in white coats will be taking me away...........Kathy broke a rib laughing about seeing him on the subway I think I've broken two seeing him as a Russian spy !!!  That is definitely the best one to date - see we've got Rita and Eileen coming in on it - I've called us the LAFS and I have warned them !!!!!  BHG.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Well I though Michael looked kind of suspicious looking in that photo,  like he was running away from the cops or something....so came up with the idea of Russian spy!!! (Since his parents are from there...what a coincedence!).  Anyway, at least we take at break from the phone conversations and have a good laugh at something else!!!!  See you all in facebook!!  :)

Love,

Helena....xx...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service