One of my favourite

Views: 99996

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here are a few more pictures from the Gala which have been posted on FB............................

Michael with Nalia Jimenes

Sylvia   Your wee Scottish friend.

Françoise found the link to these photos and I will give you the posting for you to share

Scleroderma Research Foundation's Cool Comedy - Hot Cuisine

Légende :                    BEVERLY HILLS, CA - APRIL 30:  Singer Michael Bolton performs on stage at Scleroderma Research Foundation's Cool Comedy - Hot Cuisine at Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel on April 30, 2013 in Beverly Hills, California.  (Photo by Michael Bezjian/Getty Images)

Katia and Francoise merci, merci, merci for all your photos from last night......wonderful, wonderful, wonderful !!! :)    I have only been in contact music to see what they had and picked up the few of theirs (I prefer them without watermark and that is why I always go there first) but thanks again for all of the ones you have both found......THANKS !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Here are photos from the Bob Segat Cool Comedy - Hot Cuisine Benefit held in aid of the Scleroderma Research Foundation last night, 30th April, at the Regent Beverly Wilshire, Beverly Hills, LA.

Bob Segat, Jimmy Kimmel and MB.

Bob Segat and Michael.

Jimmy Kimmel and Michael.

Michael looking................................ ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Michael..................

Group photo.

Thanks for all the nice pics. MB got some sun recently maybe in FL..love him tan with his hair more blond again too!! :) No way does he look 60!! :).  Love the close up smile shot! My fav of these....MB looking very handsome..

Thanks for posting them all here ladies!!!!

Robin in MD:)

________☼♥/)_♥☼♥_____☼♥./¯"""/') 1st  May
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯\)☼♥¯♥☼♥¯¯¯¯☼♥'\_„„„„\) rose for You

with love

Marie

Beautiful !!! Marie

Thank and have a good day

gros bisous

katia

(Y) ♥ ♥ ♥ :) 

This is beautiful, Marie. Hugs,

Kathy T. :-)

Here is another photo of Michael last night at about 2. a.m. just leaving the Beverly Wilshire and he is with Alan Tooma from Skydrive.......

It seems to me or Michael, recently, looks very well!? :))))

As speak in Russia:  "Он кушает молодильные яблочки"..( literally: "He eats anti-aging apples")

;)))

P.S. "anti-aging apples" -it is a meme from the Russian fairy tales.

Hi Olga,

He must be working out too! Funny the anti-aging apples, I was thinking it might be the M&M's LOL or Starburst!

Have a Nice Day!

Kellie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service