One of my favourite

Views: 99997

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Too cute Wee One.....glad the clown isn't holding a fishing pole!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi there Ladies,

a further "encore" to get you prepared for sweet dreams:

Astrid

Once I had a few more. but due to a computer crash they could not be saved. I remember one photo sitting him on his chair while singing - does anyone remember too and likes to share?

A dog's life - what a karma :-)

Hi Astrid,

Thanks again - beautiful pictures....the top one makes you just want to go and give him a big hug- he looks so soulful in it, all cuddly and lovely ! :)

The other two are great - I wouldn't mind changing places with that boxer....wonder what he would have done if the dog had turned round and taken him up on his offer of a kiss !!!!!!!  lol.

That was a shame Astrid that you lost a lot of photos - that really is a shame - I do hope none were too precious to you!

Thanks again for sharing !

I am going to put in below a little picture I have taken of what one of my bedside cabinets now looks like - think you will spot Astrid something that looks familiar to you !!!!!!!!!

He looks good doesn't he and it just suits that frame perfectly !!!!!!! BHG.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia,

designed to fit in that frame :-))).

Good night and sleep well

Astrid

Very elegant night table, Sylvia.

Ivana :-))

Hi Astrid,

Thanks for sharing these great pictures!!!  :)

Helena..xx... 

Hi Astid,

Thanks for these, I have never seen them!  Love the first one, but he looks sad.

Nice to know he is a dog person, I have an old one with him and a dog. The magazine said the dogs name was "Song"!

Joy

Here they are, Michael at home, with his dog named "Song"!

Joy

from the Jersey Shore

Thank you Joy, I have never seen these before!

So sweet  :-)))))

Nicolette. xx

Hi Joy,

Thanks so much for sharing, they are beautiful ......I absolutely love the second one and imagine being jealous of a dog - I AM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Joy....love these as well!!

Helena..xx..

Hi Everyone,

Another little bit of Sylvia's bedroom showing Astrid what good use of her pictures I have made - and it's okay Kathy, don't panic I didn't smash my terramundi to get the money for the frames - already had one and other only cost me 50p. in a charity shop!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish Friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service