One of my favourite

Views: 99996

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Astrid, nice one!  I never saw it before.

Looks like the same dog as there is also a shot of MB on the stairs with a boxer.

Joy

Hi Joy,

I think you are right. By the way: "Song" - what a name for a boxer - I really like that :-)).

Have a nice day

Astrid 

Here's one of my favourites!!

Nicolette.

This is a nice one.....Thanks for sharing Nicolette!

Helena..xx...

Hi Nicolette,

thank you for sharing. He seemed so enjoying. I hope he keeps on practicing dancing. Would you mind him dancing with you with "two left feet"? I would not :-).

Gute Nacht

Astrid

Actually "Song" was the black dog in the pictures I put in.

They are from Life magazine a long time ago.  Looks like a black lab I think.

Joy :-)

Oh thank you Joy, I guess I was not attentive enough. Thanks for the correction :-). Probably you are right with the black lab - in any case, both of them seem to have fun!

Have a nice day

Astrid

Hi Astrid,

Some pictures have been posted on Facebook and I wondered if these were any of the ones you lost when your computer crashed - one seemed a bit like description of photo you gave - I'll put three below and you can see if they are the ones you lost :-

If they are not any of the ones you lost I still hope you enjoyed looking at  - last one especially - lovely !!!

Good news about the golf - bet he is as pleased as punch !!  VBG.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish FRIEND.

I vote for the second photo Wee One....like the intensity!!!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy,

He just looks gorgeous in them all, doesn't he ????   It was a girl Rita who put in her photos from her wall on Facebook - quite a lot I had seen before and some were also from our Gallery but I thought the first one was quite like one Astrid said she had lost that was why I put in here - other two I just liked - believe second one is from  video, feel I have seen before - but no harm whatsoever looking at again!!!!  VBG.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia,

thank you for being so kind, but the one I was thinking of is one of those concert photos with the cap.

Nevertheless, all three of yours are beautiful, especially the third one.

I just finished my work and I am very tired - but could not resist having a quick look :-) -  so  I am not sure which songs he sings at this moment - there were times I would have known in an instant :-).

Golf - I know how he loves to win (although he said he just hates to loose ... :-) so I am glad for him too - the charities will benefit the most I think.

Have a good night wee Scottish FRIEND

Yours from Germany

Astrid

Great pictures Sylvia...thanks!

Helena..xx

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service