One of my favourite

Views: 99996

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ozlem,

Of course it was a personal attack - you named me.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Im sorry Slyvia but i agree with Oz. Oz is only saying what a lot of us are thinking but maybe not saying.No one is trying to offend you but i do agree with Oz that anyone would think you were related to Michael with all these photos.Also it seems that most of these pics are not even ones that you have taken but others pics.No one is trying to ofend you but as this is a forum we as much as you are entitled to our opinions .

Hi Sharon,

Pictures I have framed have either come from gallery, from Facebook where Michael has albums of his own, from photos Astrid has put in this thread, from album covers, books and magazines of my own, and from the DVD of the RAH concert which I took myself plus a couple of official photos obtained from the Gold Michael Bolton Fan Club - I have no pictures on display that selectively belong to other people.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Actually ladies it really doesn't matter what photos we do or don't have in our homes or how many we have. All that matters is that we support Michael and enjoy sharing our "hobby" with one another in a positive way. Our photo collections or lack there of is insignificant to the big picture of being a dedicated fan. So cheers to everyone who has photos and to everyone who doesn't!!!! That is what I am thinking and just my opinion :) I will certainly be taking photos at tomorrows concert...Yippee!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Amen thanks Kathy,

Because I don't think that Sylvia has to explain why she has all that pictures in her home..That is something she wants so she has a right to do it.

Like Kathy is saying ;" lets enjoy Michael's music togehther"...

Lots of love Jacqueline xxx

Very welcome Jacqueline!!! And i shall do that very soon....because today is Michael's concert!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! Fun times ahead!!!!! I shall be back with a post....after I gather my thoughts that is :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Kathy lol but I am a oldy over here ....have been away because off a lot off things like a accident etc but I am verrrrrrrrrrry pleased for you that your going to a concert and when I am writting this your almost in it...

Make some great pictures! Hope your having a great seat.

Love to hear from you tomorrow lol lol.........

lots of love Jacqueline xxx

Hello  Jacqueline...I meant "thanks" to my last message as in very welcome. You said thanks to me first so I said....you are very welcome!!! lol I also am an oldy!!! I think we had a little language boo-boo there!! lol Need to go post my review!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I agree 100% with Kathy......As the saying goes....Different strokes for different folks!!

Kathy, have a great time tonight, and Bob too!!!!

Helena....xx... 

So very true Helena.....who am I to judge?? I say enjoy your hobby in any way you like!! I shall have a great time also...sounds like there will be lots of dedicated fans....soooo nice for Michael

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I think Sylvia should be in the Guiness Book of Wordl Records, for the most MB photo's in her home!!!!!    :)

Helena...xx...

Hi Helena,

Is that that whole 198,000 I have got over in Facebook but, remember,  Denise knows I've lost one because she counted 199,000 !!!!!!! VBG.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish FRIEND.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service