One of my favourite

Views: 99997

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Some of you might not have seen these onee before.

The top one is when I went out for a drink with Michael and this is him getting his wallet out to pay the barman.

Note that the bottom images Michael is wearing the same clothes, so he either came straight from the concert or was going straight to the concert from the airport? Ha Ha!!

Love Jennifer XX

Hi Jennifer,

I guess your drink had to be served with a lot of ice ... :-)))).

Astrid

Dear Jenni, I'm jalous, and thank's for this feeling !!! Nothing else... lol

Hi Everyone,

A little bit of a different form of photo - but I think is quite beautiful so I am going to put in:

I have just posted this one and another two golf shots over in Mariu's thread on golf tournament - I got off of internet when I accessed Pebble Beach Golf Club web page - there were three that were not in the group from Facebook so that was why I put in here and I hope you don't mind this one being different but I just thought it was a beautiful picture overall apart from fact that Michael makes it a little bit extra special - hope you agree !!

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

This photo is of Michael and I think Taryn, It was taken in 1985 in Milford chopping centre in CT

This photo was taken in Soho, I believe.

Love Jennifer XX

Hi Jennifer,

First picture details correct to a point but girl is not Taryn - she is the daughter of the author of the Archives of the Jewish Historical Society for Greater New Haven.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Oooh, blimey, how did you know it wasnt Taryn, but rather the daughter of the etc..etc....?

I could only find the description as being of Taryn?

Love Jennifer XX

Hi Jennifer,

I recognised the picture and also knew it couldn't be Taryn as she would only have been six in 1985.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Ha Ha!! of course she would have!! Ooops!!

Love Jennifer XX

Well, I've signed up for the congregation...anyone joining me! I hear the choir master is a bit of alright!!

Now this next photo has been given to me and is taken from the Milford Musicians gallery and is a very Young Michael with his friend Bobby Lawler. (courtesy of Cory)

Can anyone enlighten?

Does anyone know if Michael had any connection ie played with 'The Undecided' or 'The Creations'?  I have been given some information, but dont know if it is true or not?

Love Jennifer XX

Great pictures Jennifer, keep them coming!!

Helena..xx..

Jennifer,

Wow what a find!  Thank you for this.  Do we know what year it was taken?  Michael is the one on the right correct?  I love seeing these older pictures as they are so rare.

Luv ya,

Joy

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service