One of my favourite

Views: 99997

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Jennifer,

I think Michael is the boy on the left, is not he? How happy I am he were wearing glasses like me :-))

I LOVE this photo,

Ivana :-))

Hi Jennifer,

We are waiting..............which one is Michael?

Joy

I am waiting a reply from Isa as to which lad is Michael. She will probably show it to her Dad to see if he knows which one he is!! Ha Ha!!

Michael has had laser eye surgery so it could be that he is the lad on the left, but the lad on the right has a sort of Bolton chin?

I will keep you posted.

Love Jennifer XX

Hi Jennifer,

I go for the guy on the left - hair more curly, mouth more bow shaped and in the RAH DVD interview Michael does say about wearing horn-rimmed glasses when he was young - be interesting to know though !!!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Jennifer & Sylvia,

Wow Sylvia-you are good!

I happen to have saved the article that this photo came from. 

I can see how it would be taken to be one of Michael's girls. 

Luv, Joy

http://pages.cthome.net/hirsch/bolton.htm

Stricly personal!
A snapshot of Michael with my daughter taken at the Post Shopping Center in Milford, CT in 1985

Hi Joy,

I am writing you concerning the picture posted by Jennifer above with very young Michael.

I think Michael is the boy on the left, not on the right side.

Best regards,

Ivana

He is The Gengtleman, for excellence.... Very nice !!!

Hi Ladies,

some more reasons to dream on and put in frames, on shoulders, desktops ...

Astrid

Hello Astrid, you know ? i'm burned with your sharing !!! A glass of ice is not suffisant... A truck of ice, i don't know ! Wawawa Very nice pics !!!! Thank's a lot !!

ICE is on the way.......lol  I will send 2 trucks one for the next coming pictures lol

lots of love Jacqueline

Hi Bernadette,

it is my pleasure. Did the trucks already arrive ...? :-)))

Greetings from Astrid.

Hello Astrid, Unfortunately, the trucks had an accident on the road before my home and it's critical : i'm "black of love feeling" !!! You know ?? lol Thank's enough !!! Hugs Bye BD

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service