One of my favourite

Views: 99997

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's the supplice of Tental : living with these pics in my mind and burning of love or dead of fire's love without meeting Michael !!! It's a joke, of course, but ... Have a good day all my friends...
Good night Ladies, Astrid

Adorable!!! Even if he is looking down at us!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Wow, That looks to be from one of the record signing's from the Decades Album, 1985-1995. I went to the one in NYC..My pics that far back are now packed away tho..He did one in NY and later in LA the same day..Fun times!!!!

Robin in Maryland :)

I remember those Robin Md. In fact I bought 2 cd's once and on my second appearance with Michael he asked..."now who is this one for?" I said ME...and he laughed!! Wouldn't it be great if he did that after concerts like Kenny G? I know when I went to see Chris Issac he also signed cd's after his concert. Maybe one day...we can always hope :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy,

All the wee, wee stories are coming out now - love that one and what a memory for you - just one of many "me thinks" !!!!!  lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I would do it again Wee One!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy,

as long as we are waiting for your photos to come in ...(Bob, of course, is a firefighter, sorry)

Astrid

Hi Astrid,

That is a lovely picture - he looks fairly young in it and to see him with the fun tie on - can't make out if it is supposed to be bald eagles or vultures or just "stupid" ducks !!  Need to ask him the next time I see him if he can remember what was on that tie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL LOL.

Yes Sylvia, this tie has to be discussed in detail. Especially ask him, how did he overcome those who tried to hold him back :-))))))

Can't wait for Kathy any longer - need a couple of hours to sleep.

Good night

Astrid

Hey girls,

The tie he is wearing.....It looks like a cartoon vulture to me...LOL!!!!

Helena....xxx

Hi Helena,

Was there a cartoon about with a vulture like that in it - maybe it was his kids that bought it for him then, if there was, and dared him to wear it or, maybe, he just liked the cartoon himself - hey, let us know Michael, we're interested in this tie !!!!!!!!!! LOL.   OMG, our interest shows, we've got a lot going on in our lifes - haven't we ??????????? LOL.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service