One of my favourite

Views: 99997

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL Sylvia!!!  Well there was a vulture that looked like that from the old Bugs Bunny cartoon, where Bugs was giving him the business...if I'm not mistaken!!  Ture,  maybe it came from his daughters when they were at a Warner Brothers Store, or he bought it himself!  We used to have a WB and Disney Store in Brooklyn, but they both closed.  There is still a Disney store in Manhattan and they plan to open one up in Times Square.

Helena..xx.. 

Sylvia and Helena and anyone else actually interested in the tie!  I think Helena is right, it is Beaky Buzzard from old Bugs Bunny cartoons.  (Merrie Melodies) 

Joy

Hi Joy,

Thanks a million - those pics are brilliant Joy..................the only thing is I used to watch Bugs Bunny but I still can't remember Beaky Buzzard - oh well, as they say, old age doesn't come on its own - there's Bugs Bunny gone !!!!!!!!!!!!  lol.

Thanks again Joy !!   :))))

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hey, I was right....LOL!!!!  Thanks Joy!!  :)

Helena...xx...

You know me Astrid don't like any tie on Michael want to see hair............awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Next to the tie that was hot in that time lol lol if you see the one on the right off Michael awwwwww lol

Anyway just give me Michael as he always is right now lol..........

lots of love jacqueline xxxxxx

I've had a message from Isa that Michael confirms that he is in this photo and he is the lad on the left wearing the glasses.

Michael said that the photo was a 'hoot' but he doesnt remember being that 'scrawny'.

He said it was a great find!

There you go Ivana, Michael does wear glasses like yours!

Love Jennifer XX

Jennifer,

Thank you so much for finding out for sure who was who.  I was wrong, but like you said I saw the Bolton chin on the right side boy.  But the straight hair on him wouldn't make sense.  Oh well, so Ivana & Sylvia you were correct!!

And how cool to find out Michael got a big kick out of seeing your big find!!

Luv,

Joy

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks a lot for that Jennifer and Isa, of course, for asking about - wonder what Michael meant by it was "hoot" when that was taken - wonder what the pair of them were up to ????????  lol.

Hey, Jennifer, you couldn't find out about that tie he has got on in the picture above - the one Helena thinks is the vulture from a Bugs Bunny cartoon !!!!!   Only joking!! LOL.

Thanks again Jennifer !!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I will ask her if you like but I doubt that she would know.

I'll be speaking with her soon (in a few days or so)  so will wait until then to ask her if thats ok with you?

I thought the tie looked like weird square tortoises.Ha Ha!!

Love Jennifer XX

Hi Jennifer,

I think I have a good nose for recognizing Michael :-)) even he was a lad.

It makes me happy that Michael did wear glasses like I do :-)) Something else we have in common....

Best regards,

Ivana :-)) 

Oh Jen how good from you to get this picture. And nice from Isa to tell you that this is her dad lol....

But how great looking he is right now....Nice to see that he was already busy with his hair lol lol...a long time a go ore whas is just a few years ago lol.???

Thanks dear lots of love Jacqueline xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Jennifer,

I enlargened our "corpus delicti" :-). I was thinking of a mean parrot carrying file folders instead of having wings :-).

Joy, your vulture is much too cude :-) !

Astrid

It is "discussion weekend" Ladies,

what do you think?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service