One of my favourite

Views: 99997

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I enlarged it aswell and think it might be a rabbit lifting  gym weights.

I managed to get it really large without pixelation.

It could still be a square tortoise though!! Ha Ha!!

Love Jennifer XX

A rabbit lifting  ... ???  Hahah I can hardly write, but no chance Jennifer, it is a mean parrot, with a shield or so ...  believe me, I am sure, ......I think ... :-))))

Astrid

Hi Everyone ,

I really do think it is Beaky Buzzard from Bugs Bunny but what he is doing ???????????????????  :)))

Love the expression in that photo Astrid - a caption :-  "Ha, ha I ain't telling you !!!!!!! :))"

Night, night everyone - just about 2.30 here - getting on a bit !!!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Now that I see it close up...it looks like an cartoon Eagle....also from Warner Brothers.....  :)

Helena....xx..

Hi Everyone,

I still think it could be Beaky Buzzard going by photos Joy sent in but, at same time, on enlargement, I am inclined to go back to the American Bald Eagle......neck down, haven't a clue !!!!!  lol.

All right ladies,

you seem not to not care about the last photo - Have you been busy with unnecessary details like ties and panties? :-)

Let's return to basics:

Credits: see above

Astrid

Ohhhh....looks familiar Astrid....Hunger maybe ?? Makes me hungry...LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Astrid,

That is a lovely photograph - BUT - where is he ???   Is he stepping into a bath or a shower unit - I can't work that out - you put these in Astrid to confuse me and everybody already knows I'm confused enough......but I'll tell you one thing I love the BOOTS !!!!  :))))

Thank you !!!  :)))

Hi Kathy and Sylvia,

probably it is earlier than 'The Hunger', because his hair seems to be very dark.

Sylvia, he is posing at a photo studio - see the tiny name/copyright on the photo below

Yes, these boots are fabulous :-))))

Astrid

PS Sylvia, I did not intend to confuse you with this photo - I am convinced that my grammar is quite sufficient (see above. the question is not to be - not or what :-)))

Hi Astrid,

I see what you mean about the wee copyright symbol from a studio - but I wonder what the studio intended it to look like - just a background, really nothing, or is it supposed to be something !! lol.

Now Astrid, have I confused you !!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL.

I believe an answer to your PS should be :-  TOUCHE !!!!  lol.  Love it !!!!!!  :))))))

Hi Sylvia,

the background is just a background, not supposed to be something, which is great I think. No distracting from the "someone" in front , the front man - , the "man" - - -  so to say :-)) 

Good night

Astrid

Hi Astrid,

As you say, nothing to distract from the most important part of the photo !   Here is one I found in Michael's album via Pebble Beach - think it is a beautiful picture of him pity about Alice Cooper - but och well !!!!!  :))))

Night, night - having an early one tonight - 11.00 p.m. instead of 1.00 a.m. - need the beauty sleep cannot afford the botox or plastic surgery - hope sleep helps !!!  lol.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service