One of my favourite

Views: 100023

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey!! Thats my front room!!!!!

How the devil did Michael sneak in for this picture????

Michael, next time, please wait  for me to get home you naughty boy!!

Love Jennifer XX

Hi Jennifer,

Those poppies you've got in your front room - they are beautiful - really lovely and what is that table made of - is it walnut - OMG I just love it !!!  Oh Jennifer you are lucky - are we all coming back to your place after the Reception - just to check it out ?????  LOL.

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Astrid,

Take Michael out of that and it is still gorgeous - isn't it - I wonder who designed that house or if even Michael himself had any real input to it as each room is just so beautiful - look at the carving on that table - magnificent - I would love to touch and feel that and then work my way slowly round until the gorgeous, beautiful and magnificent object took on a human form and then I would start first with that bare foot under the table and just ................................

See that top Michael has got on - I've got one exactly the same except at the neck the v is a little deeper and I have a little white inset there - once I work my way up and I'm sitting on the couch beside him - we would be just like twins !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

That's a nice picture Astrid....thanks!

You are right Sylvia, a beautiful house....who wouldn't want to live there...LOL!!!!

Helena..xx...

Sounds like a slithering...slinky...sneaky Sylvia stirring about!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy,

Well I've been called somethings in my life but could you not have started with "sensual" instead of "slithering" and then maybe "svelte" in place of "slinky" and then ended with "sanguine" as opposed to "sneaky" - NO - were you telling the truth - in other words just a little "creep" creeping about but, at least, I'm quite "subtle" in using that table the way I did - that was a good foil, wasn't it ?????  :)))

Another little picture I rather like of our Michael - wonder if I could sort his trousers, they look as though they are falling down a bit and look at the holes at the knees - could someone not have sewn them for him - poor boy - OMG if his mother saw him out looking like that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL

Sylvia.    Your wee Scottish friend.

Guess Michael needs to go shopping for some new clothes....LOL!!!!  :)

Helena...xx...

Wee One this photo is taken in the parking lot at the dance studio for Dancing With the Stars. This is where I had my little interlude with Michael...lol  Bob and his fire crew were there also and we all posed for photos and got my OWOL cd signed by him. Great memories!!!! :) :) :) :) AAHHHHHH!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob 

Hi Kathy,

Well, one question, WHERE is your photo ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Sylvie.   Your wee Scottish friend.....a wee, wee little devil.....the runnerer arounderer of this Interneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet !!!!!!! :D

Don't tell me you haven't seen my infamous video???? Go to POPTV.com and hopefully it is still there :) The papparazzi were present while I was waiting for Michael to arrive at the dance studio for rehearsal when he appeared on DWTS. It was great fun!!! The paps videotaped me chatting with Michael while I gave him a fire station t-shirt and I asked him if he would pose with my husband and his crew in front of their fire truck!!! He said....of course!!! And naturally I said...would you also take a photo with me?? Ever soooo shyly and coyly I might add!!! LOL Once again he said sure!! I then asked Michael to sign our fire photos at his next concert and he did!!! Have a good chuckle Wee One!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

HI KATHY AND SYLVIA!  THE VIDEO IS STILL THERE  I HAVE SEEN IT MANY TIMES   HERE IS THE LINK TO THE VIDEO  JUST GO TO THE 10:11 MARK AND THE VIDEO WITH MICHAEL STARTS THERE

http://www.poptv.com/wordpress/2010/09/16/michael-bolton-poses-with...

GLORIA

Hi Gloria,

What can I say - THANK YOU - THANK YOU - that was beautiful to see, absolutely beautiful - oh thanks Gloria !!!!  VBG

Sylvia    Your wee Scottish friend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service