One of my favourite

Views: 101412

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

back in those days I always thought Mariah Carey and Michael Bolton were an item or about to become one-and Walter Afanassief was a synonym Michael used-I don't know why-someone said that to me and at the time I was so busy with my own musical life and creations-and without the internet-I did not give it that much thought.It is strange how unknowledgeable one can go through life,really-and I think at some point I gallopped through it like a horse with.......Astrid-help me out here- was heisst denn "Scheuklappen" auf English?
who is the man in the middle between Cher and Michael?

Hi Sylvia,

the beautiful pic you put in for Janniche is more for you and me I guess. As far as I remember Janniche prefers photos with short hair! If not - sorry for interfering :-)

Good night

Astrid 

(PS - there are some more replies above :-) )

Hi Astrid,

Forgot about that with Janniche - oh I will need to apologise !!!!!  :))

I love your photos above - the one with Cher - WOW - the other one ......greedy BOY !!!!!!!   LOL LOL LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Janniche,

Just came back in here before I head to bed - it is nearly 11.45 p.m. here - what is the time with you about 1.00 a.m. - what are you doing still up  - get to your bed ..... LOL LOL

Thanks for putting in that picture  - HOT - is a very good word for it .....I wonder what he carries in that bag he always has with him - probably all phones, i-pods whatever  -  it is a lovely photo Janniche - thanks  !!! 

Have you sneezed again - can you hear ?????  LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend saying Goodnight - sweet dreams to everyone !!!  :))

Hi Janniche

yes, it's hot! very hot!

ciao Silvy XX

Michael looks annoyed in this picture....guess he wasn't in the mood to have his picture taken.  But he still looks good.  :)

Helena....xxx.....

he looks as if he has an incision in his left arm-maybe he had just had some sort of injection-maybe some jab against tropical diseases or something-

Must be that sassy Janiche once again!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Janniche, Silvy, Kathy and Helena, (how about just, everyone !)

If that is him looking angry - as Janniche says I should LOVE to see him looking sensual or sexual .....and I noted too that our "sassy" Janniche spotted the "cute tongue" - you see that a lot and it sure is "cute" !!!!!!!!!!   LOL LOL LOL.

Hi Janniche,

Have never seen above photo - thanks, because he looks gorgeous - now is that something you should call a man ?? - I don't care and neither should you because he is .....Magnificent, Iconic, Charismatic, Handsome, Adorable, Exciting, Lovable, Brilliant, Outstanding, Likeable, Trustworthy, Original (was tempted to put another one in there !!!) Nice - but, above all he is outstandingly CUTE - that is our MICHAEL BOLTON !!! :))

Not "original"? What was the replacement word my dear Wee One????? LOL LOL LOL Don't even be fooled by my question!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

ps...although all would agree!!! vbg

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service