One of my favourite

Views: 100069

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Janniche,

That is a perfect caption for that photo but I do hope you are not serious and there are more !!!!!!!!!!!!  :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend

Hi Janniche,

I have less concerns :-)))

Good night - Astrid

That is the spirit Astrid!!!!! A delightful photo indeed!!!! Michael didn't want to leave my backyard!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy, didn't know your backyard had a Roman look to it?  LOL!!!!  Wish this was my yard instead!!!

Great Picture Astrid!!!  :)

Helena..xx...

Hi Kathy, what about having a nice cup of tea in your backyard? I would not mind you having further special guests!lol

Astrid.

Helena you bring the coffee and Astrid bring your tea and I will show you exactly where Michael stood!!!! LOL Anyone else who wants to join us...please come!!! LOL LOL LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy, I occasionally bake an edible apple pie ...LOL

Astrid

Sounds like a plan to me.....Count me in!!   Oh, but Sylvia should bring the tea, I'll bring the Italian pastries and Astrid can bring the apple pie.......  How does that sound?   :)

Helena...xx....

Hi Everyone,

That is actually out in my back garden - we sit there often in the summer and have a cup of iced tea - beautiful !!!!!!  You are all welcome !!!!!!  LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Too late Sylvia.and Karen.....read above and do note the time of the post!!!! Don't be telling fibs now!!!! LOL But please bring your tea, Astrid has the apple pie and Helena pastries and I will provide coffee!!!! Anyone else want to dream??? LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Everyone,

I have just found all these comments - so when is this party taking place and is at Michael's - that is what I think he should do, have a "Garden Party" like our Queen does and invite us all - we'll tell him we will contribute by bringing the coffee, tea, pastries and apple pie and his garden is big enough - isn't it :-

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Love your new house Sylvia!!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service