One of my favourite

Views: 99997

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

SAP is one of the videos I've managed to put onto DVD Sylvia and hopefully, along with the others that are only on video, should be for sale soon for the fan reception.

Watch this space.

Love Jennifer XX

Hi Jennifer,

I am definitely "watching this space" so to speak !!   Thanks for information Jennifer !! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Sylvia,

did you already ask for this on his facebook video questions? (I wanted to reply to the "Soul and Passion - DVD")

Astrid

Hi Astrid,

No Astrid I have not put in that question in Facebook.........Astrid, you know me, would I put in such a sensible question ? ......  I proposed to him.....well, he said questions you want to ask !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I agree with you all, michael looks great in these pic's and the video!!!

Helena...xx..

MY ABSOLUTE ALL TIME FAVORITE Joy!!!!!! OMG!!!!! VBG!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Sylvia & Kathy,

You are both very welcome, and everyone else!  I was thrilled when I came across these pics. 

So...... I know what LOL and OMG mean.  But I was not sure about VBG..............so I googled it.

Means "very big grin" or "very bad girl"!!!  So I figured what you are both thinking about with these hot pictures,

so it must mean "very bad girl" in this case huh?

LOL

Luv ya all,

Joy

Actually ...for me....very big grin!!! Those photos make me very happy!!! lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Joy,

thank you so much for sharing - just the best! I love these flames (I join you, Sylvia lol)

Astrid

Hi Joy, Kathy and Astrid,

I sure didn't know that VBG meant "very bad girl"  - whatever makes you think that could apply to me Joy - what is my next joke for an encore !!!!!!  LOL.  I am like Kathy, those pictures make me just sooooooooooo happy with a very, very big grin and as Astrid says those flames are to love - you can feel the heat radiating off the picture - it is just so hot !!!!!!!!!!!  LOL.

Here is a "normal" one to cool us all down  - spoil sport me - aren't I ???  :-

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend who is a VBG !!!!!!!  LOL

That one is VERY nice indeed!

On to some more fun.....and joking around!

Gotta find some more.

Joy

Still HOT Sylvia....it is just Michael being Michael!!! lol VBG Thanks :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service