One of my favourite

Views: 99996

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Everyone,

Found this really old photo - thought you might like to see - Michael is on left and Orrin is on right :-

Hope you enjoy !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

HI SYLVIA!  LOVE THE PICTURE  THANKS FOR POSTING  WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS?

GLORIA

Where did you find this photo Sylvia?

How can you guarantee that this is Michael and Orrin?

Great find though if it it Michael and Orrin.

I thought Helena might like the second picture.

Love JenniferXX

Hi Jenn,

Thanks for the picture with Elton, but I have already seen this on Yahoo.com.    :)

Love, Helena...xx...

Jennifer,

I guess NOBODY can like the second picture :-))

Ivana :-))

Hello Jennifer, i would like to say you : THANK YOU !!! I knew Michael the same year of the pic for Munich !!! The remember of Michael  i have in my mind is the same : long hairs, a little serious face and a lot lot lot of charmed !!!! Help me : i need a new heart..... lol My heart is to Michael ! I don't change my heart because it tells me : see and love... I agree with this...  !!!! Are you understand my idea ???!!!! lol Bye Hugs BD

Hi Sylvia,

That is so cool!  I just love seeing the really old photographs!

Thanks  :~)

Joy

Yes Sylvia, thanks for sharing!

Helena..xx..

May I adopt the boy on the left side?

Ivana :-))

Jennifer, the older pic of MB and Orrin in the pool was printed by the Gold Club fan club for Bolton Behind the Scenes as a part of an article about Michael's mom and how special she is..Article titled Helen Bolotin-An Special Interview With A Special Mother.... It's a cropped photo, the original has his sister on the right of MB in the water. Bolton Behind the Scenes fan club mag. issue Volume 1, #2.the photo caption says Sandra, Michael and Orrin in Atlantic City, where Michael learned how to swim!! Yes this is a legit pic that Sylvia posted here..I knew I saw it before and dug out my Behind the Scenes issues and found it!!

Hope this helps clarify! Neat old photo!

Thanks Sylvia for sharing it here!

Robin in Maryland :)

Hi Robin MD,

You didn't go and look out all your old mags because of me, oh Robin, I am sorry I made you do that - you should just have sent me a message demanding that I get on this thread and tell them where it came from - but, hey, thanks a million and I bet too you enjoyed looking through all your old mags ?  lol.   What brought it back to mind for me was it is included, along with quite a few other old photographs, in the "Essential" DVD  which I haven't long got and can't stop watching and I just thought I would have a bit of fun putting it in here !! :)

Thanks again Robin !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia, It's fun checking back through my MB stuff.. I have the Bolton Behind the Scenes in a book shelf stacked together so it's not hard to get my hands on them...I had to then find it once I knew I'd seen it!!  Glad to help!  "tough job" as they say but someone had to do it!!LOL

Robin in Maryland :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service