One of my favourite

Views: 99996

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oooh, Robin, what have you done? Now, you know I'm going to have to get out all of my old BBTS magaziness dont you?? Ha ha!!

Thanks for this information Robin. It's lovely to see the old pictures.

Love Jennifer XX

Thanks once again Robin Md for taking us down memory lane. I remembered that photo as soon as I saw it...but do I remember where I saw it originally??? NO. But YOU did...so thanks :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Quiet on here for a few days so thought I would put in another couple of old photographs of Michael which I hope you all enjoy and the first one I am going to put in is from the Columbus Day Parade in New Haven in 1983 :-

Second one is just for you Kathy :-

Third and last one, for today, is for all ladies who appreciate the male body beautifully honed to perfection :-

Notice those seams are out of line again - I need to go and sort them for him - what a task !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL.

Hope you do enjoy ........more later ............!!!!! lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Thanks Sylvia the 2nd two brings back great memories. Loved the concerts back in the days of the vest and no shirt!  Have a collection of those here too packed away...!LOL  Softball times were nice too!! That older pic is from one of the books I think on MB...Saw it before, back in the day!!!  Fun stuff!!!

Robin in Maryland :)

Hi Robin MD,

Actually all are from "The Passion, Secrets, Soul and Truths" book as I looked that out when the picture of Sandra, Orrin and Michael appeared on here as I knew I had seen that somewhere - I started looking through old stuff  to see if I could find but only trouble was mine were still packed away in a box and in a cupboard from when I moved here over 10 years ago and, in actual fact I found another box I hadn't looked in for years, half of that went in the bin and the rest has all been packed neatly away again never to be looked at for another 10 years - well, I might just need it one day so better to keep - oh how you convince yourself !!!!!! LOL.  Quite funny though because Angelica asked a question today and only as I had read back through that book did I remember part of the answer to her question and, as it is now placed on a book shelf, I was able to find quite easily and answer her !!

On reading through that book something I spotted which I always thought until I came on here and started reading all about Michael's "blue" eyes - as I never thought he had blue eyes - only in some pictures do they look blue or grey - but in that book they say his eyes are hazel and that was what I always thought !    I can't remember but it was in something from the fan club, way back, before that book came out because that was a known fact to me that his eyes were hazel, that wasn't new information but, as I say, I can't remember where I read it.......I have always wanted to ask on here - when did his eyes become blue, when he put in blue contact lenses !!!  ........... is that book and other stuff I know I read wrong and his eyes are blue - do you know the answer Robin, as I have been curious since I came on here ??    I think nine times out of ten his eyes do not look blue in pictures, but .......  !!! :)

He has hazel eyes like the book says as far as I've known and at times he's been called a blue-eyed soul singer!  I think sometimes photo's make them look blue with how they are taken but as far as I know he has hazel eyes..at least they look hazel to me in person!!  I have the professional pics with him from the gala 2 years ago and they are very clear as far as his eyes and they are hazel in those photos..and in others I have here.

So I think you are correct, hazel eyes, just sometimes he's been photographed where they have them look blue.  It's fun digging through all the older stuff!!

Found MB's photo's in the ball uniform on a deck of softball cards they had back in the 1990's for the charity events! Forgot all about them, ran across them this past weekend, MB had long hair..Mugs Cain signed his card for me back then..

Yes that is in Passion Secrets, Soul and Truths, you are correct..I knew it was one of them!!LOL

Robin in Maryland :)

Thanks Robin - I can sleep again at night  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL LOL LOL.

LOL Sylvia, Boy I'm so glad I gave you some peace of mind so you can get some rest!!LOL

Robin :)

Sylvia and everyone-
I have also wondered a bit about the eye color-not that I am losing sleep over it!! They usually look very blue, but not always. So I figured he wears colored contacts sometimes. Read below-now I am thinking it is the light in the room, or flash of the camera, but what color does our man always wear? BLUE!!
HAZEL EYES- One of the interesting features of this eye color is that it reflects the color of the clothing, the person wears. As the perception of color depends on viewing conditions (e.g., the amount and kind of illumination, as well as the hue of the surrounding environment), so does the perception of eye color.
So here is lesson #2 for the day!
Luv,
Joy

Hi Joy,

Forget about hair - get on to the eyes !!!!!!!!!  LOL.  The eyes sure have it - the window to the soul - and the last time I looked Michael's eyes were definitely hazel/green - just like mine - oh what a beautiful reflection !!!  LOL.

Think you would agree not blue in this picture but, of course, these are older pictures so maybe taken before he got blue contacts :-

Hope everyone enjoys the picture whether "blue" eyes, "hazel" eyes, or whatever !!!!!!!!!! LOL

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Thank you Dr. Joy from the Jersey Shore...lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Oh wow Robin a pack of MB playing cards!! Would you be able to photograph them to show us? I'd really love to see them if you wouldnt mind sharing a photo.

And, talking about those yes, I bet you've stared into those blue eyes many a time havent you Robin?  They kind of 'draw you in' dont they? Wey hey!!

Great photos Sylvia. I love the softball one in particular, but I cant figure out why?? Hmmm? It's not often I can say I'm glad to see the back of Michael!! Ha Ha!! Thanks for sharing them.

Love Jennifer XX

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service