One of my favourite

Views: 99995

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, You mean hazel eyes Jennifer!LOL  It's a stack of Bolton Bomber's cards and the Teague League he played against quite a few times too..I don't know how easy it would be to photograph them..see what I can do when I have time.

It's like a baseball card for each player, I called them softball cards, not sure what to describe them as other than similar to baseball collecting cards.  Not a deck of playing cards, sorry if I'm not being clear.. They they gave info on each player on the team on the back and a pic on the front.  I may be able to collage them on a piece of paper and take a digital photo.. Not this week, some busy days but maybe on the weekend I'll give it a try and post it..

Robin in MD :)

Hi Janniche,

ROTF - I've done that too - what colour is their hair - black or white !!!!!!!!!  LOL   Either spelling Janniche -  both correct - grey is the UK spelling and gray is the American one !! :)    At times I would say his eyes do look more grey than blue - I agree with you......maybe he has got grey contact lenses too....... will we start to really worry if they ever look PINK with green polkadots!!!!!!!!!  LOL.

Just thought, why don't we ask him on the questions and answers in Facebook !!!!!  LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

I have those cards also, they are really cool!!!  Always loved those ball games, maybe the uniforms always helped!!!!  My sister make me a plaque for his "rookie" card I want him to sign someday....

Who cares what color his eyes are, they are just gorgeous!!!  LOL!!  The times I have been close enough to him, they have been VERY blue but then again, I am guessing hazel as they do change colors!!  That is why I love to see him in blue, oh it makes those eyes just sparkle!!!

And yes, those concerts when he wore the vest, shirtless,  very nice....got tons of those pics!!!! 

Kerie

Love your story Janniche!! lol  Have done similar things and then say...lock me away now!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Here here Robin Md....love those vest photos!!!! I have some also......delightful :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Why do I have that "italian" urge, to pinch someone's ass?!?!?!  Sylvia, sometimes you bring out the "bad" in me!!!!   LOL!!!!!!!

Helena....xx......

Hi Helena,

No, you wouldn't want to pinch that - you might bruise it .......and I daren't add the next bit but your mummy did it to you all the time when you hurt yourself !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

LOL!!!!!

Helena...xx..

Hey Kerie, I know fun times eh!!! I know he did alot of shows back then with the vest/no shirt look...Those cards are neat to have.. I am glad you have them also..I think too at times when you wear different colors it changes eye color. Mine are very blue and if I wearing blue it makes them a brighter blue hue...MB has nice eyes no matter what shade of clothing he wears makes them look like!! (Still think they are hazel tho, and that's why they can change somewhat!).   I know all those ponytails out there back in those days on the ball team..Then they all eventually cut their hair!!!  Fun times watching the Bomber's play..Did you have a fan club Bomber's Jacket? We all got them and wore them that first time we went to Trumbull Mall that Christmas season in CT..MB cracked up at all 3 of us in them at the time..I still have mine.  LOL  I'd love to go to another game one day but I think those days are over unfortunately.. We used to look as forward to the ball games as we did concerts back then..

Robin in Maryland :)

Hi Robin Md and Kerie...one of my fav photos that I took of Michael was with him wearing his baseball hat backwards during a softball game. He was sitting in the dug out waiting to bat :) It is just his face...oh my :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Cool Kathy R. I bet that is a nice photo. We probably have similar ones too between all my friends and I that took pics back in the good ol days and all those games on VHS tape. My friend's husband used to film and another gal did too and everyone dubbed and copied them between us.. I have quite a few here..LOL GOOD TIMES!!

Yeah too funny about the girls walking down the mall talking about their dad!!LOL

Robin in MD :)

Hey Robin, no I did not have a Bombers Jacket, just the ball cap for my hubby, I spent all my money on traveling, tshirts, hotels and tickets in those days ...but all well worth it!!!!!

I went to Trumbull Mall also, that was so cool!!  (That is when I took a cutout of him away with me!!! )  Think that was about the same time as the gala that year... That is also the first time I met his kids...we were walking down the mall and behind us were the girls talking about their dad and all those crazy women yelling for him,,LOL...we got a real kick out of that as they were the same age as my kids and I could just image my kids saying that!!!( you know how we all used to think our parents always embrassed us at things they did! LOL!!

Yeah, that would be a sight (a wonderful sight) seeing him out there playing ball again!!  I think we will have to stick with the more subduded  golf!!  But those were really fun, I remember it was always a challenge to find out about games as I was always traveling to them, but I loved it !!!! Worked out just about every time....

Kerie

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service