One of my favourite

Views: 99995

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Gail. Mariu posted these links yesterday and there are some amazing images there if Michael singing and playing golf.

The photos also appear on Michaels facebook page aswell. He is certainly looking like a man who knows he has a hit on his hands with Gems.

Love Jennifer XXX

Beautiful Gail...thanks!!! What a striking couple...eh? :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Folks,

Another oldie - after all the starch with the suit lets go back in time and see another scarf/tie that Janniche will love - I think not !!!!!! LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

For a minute there Wee One...I thought Michael had a goatee!!!! Oh my!!! :/ I know ....my eyes!!!! Drats!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy,

I've been following you in and out of all these threads for about the last half hour maybe now I've caught up with seeing you were only here a minute ago - all this running about your doing will not do your back much good !!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.  Hope it is feeling better !!! :)

Wondered what you meant about goetee till I looked back up the page and I agree the shadow doesn't half create that impression !!

The other pictures of Michael are good with Helene but just one thing, I agree with you they do look good together but, I hope not, for she is only 26 !!!!  :D 

Hello Gail, Thank you sincerely for sharing the link.... I'm happy to see Michael in other moments in his life !!! I'm very proud to be one of you... Thank's Gail and, also, of course, thank's MICHAEL !!! My feeling is deep and tru... Bye Hugs BD

Hi Everyone,

Thought I would put this photo of Michael over here as he has just posted it 10 minutes ago in Facebook and the caption he has put with it is :-    "On the golf course in Portugal.  Late show tonight.  Not at all terrible." 

Wonder what colour his eyes are with that beautiful display in the background - no wonder he has his arms out to encompass it for it is beautiful, isn't it - hope you enjoy as much as "our boy" sure looks as though he is ......wonder what his golf score was ????  LOL.

Hi Sylvia,

great idea! Spring is just beautiful and makes everyone happy - but I bet his eyes are not purple by now LOL. Who cares about a score when playing itself is a pleasure - that's a thought of a golf ignorant LOL

Good night (still need early recreation)

Astrid

PS. Please take note from my reply on the CD- thread - thanks and sweet dreams

Hi Astrid,

Glad you liked picture and goodnight to you - sweet dreams Astrid !!! :)

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

I just saw this too on FB! I love this photo.. MB really loved the flowers too!! Great pic of him..Spring has sprung!!!  I bet in person that was a breathtaking sight!  He looks good standing in front of the flowers too!!!  Glad to see hiim out and having some fun today!!!

Thanks Sylvia for posting it here too!

Robin in Maryland :)

LOL...Sylvia maybe Michael and Elizabeth Taylor will be the only folks with violet eyes!!!! Beautiful!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy,

As Liz died last week does that not make Michael the only person !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL.   NO. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL. 

Anybody interested in what the flowers are - will we start a discussion ???? LOL.   I wonder if it is some kind of wild Rosemary maybe - need to ask Michael what the scent was like !!! LOL.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service