One of my favourite

Views: 99995

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wondered if he lost a golf ball in them!!LOL 

Robin in Maryland :)

Hi Robin MD,

Good point - maybe that is why he is standing with his arms outstretched, nothing to do with the flowers, he is busy saying :-  "can't  ******* find it !!!!!!! " lol.  Over in Facebook I put that in my comment that if the embankment was actually on the course how many golf balls were in there !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Could be if that was right along the side of the course. I've seen MB looking for missing golf balls in the high grass off the rough so it's possible!!LOL  Just couldn't help but wonder that!!LOL Great minds thinking alike!!LOL

Robin in Maryland :)

I think he's got his games confused and thinks hes playing catch!

I thought the plant looked like Delosperma, Purple Ecuador or stockesia, but I'm not quite sure. It looks prickly, what ever it is.

Love Jennifer XX

Hi Robin and Sylvia,

I just took - not a wee, but a big - sip of coffee when I read your comment(s) and could not help laughing - now I have to clean my laptop and table ... LOLOLOL I don't care about the mess - thanks for making me laugh, I just love how - all of you - think and write!

Greetings

Astrid

Hi Astrid,

It is just as well, I think, that Robin and I remembered to stipulate "golf" balls or who knows where your coffee may have ended up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL.

Gulp......that is what happened to my coffee Sylvia!!!!! LOL LOL LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

It is reaching 60 Kathy - I am just not giving a damn......anything I say that is wrong I'll start using senility coming along as an excuse - OMG I don't know sometimes now about an "excuse" for you have heard about the butter going in with the boiler and about the slippers driving the car - here is another one - Saturday bought my onion loaf - cut a lovely big bit for lunch with a big wedge of cheese - Sunday went to do the same - couldn't find onion loaf - not in bread bin - it was in the rubbish bin - I just stood and cried !!!!! LOL.  It wasn't even supermarket bought it was out of my favourite Italian patisserie that we have here ....och well, such is life....wait for the next instalment..........!! LOL.    Talking about instalments here is one to get us talking about "colour"  and that "hair" all in a oner :_

Got to be better than the "tie" and the "eyes" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL.

Sylvia.   Your wee 60 year old Scottish friend - do you know I am technically an "Old Age Pensioner" here in the UK - OMG - an OAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL.

Love the photo Sylvia......Michael's pose is the same one he uses today in his concerts! Your bread story is tot funny and at times my reality!!!! Your new name....OAP...can you guess ? lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy,

Funnily enough I have no idea what I could be called with the initials "OAP" -  I have thought and thought but I haven't a clue !!!  LOL.  Michael doesn't fit in anywhere - "Orrin" does - but I can't work out the rest - no - I am stumped !! LOL.

I am going to put in here a picture which Ivana sent me for my birthday because I think it is absolutely beautiful as are too all the others I have received of flowers, cakes, bears on Facebook and over here - what a day I have had - it is been great and I am wasted and thank you all so much for all your good wishes and now here is Michael with my little bouquet of birthday flowers :-

Isn't that just beautiful - apart from it being a very "nice" picture of Michael, those little flowers .............. !! :)   Thank you again Ivana - they are soooo cute !! :)

Hi Sylvia...that is right..you CAN'T remember nor figure it out because you will be 59 forever and will never need the title OAP. In case you need a reminder...read your message from above ;) Glad to hear you had a delightful b-day and LOVE your Michael bouquet!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hello Sylvia,

there was no technical possibility to reply to your comment concerning my photo I sent you on Monday. It was a pleasure for me to "create it" :-)) and I hope the day will come the real Michael stays in front of your door with flowers !!!

Many many greatings from Prague

your Ivana :-)))

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service