One of my favourite

Views: 99996

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is a brilliant photo Joy - best one of Michael on here !!!! lol. ......OMG what did you throw across the pond - something hit me - you doing a Kathy Rosario on me !! LOL

Actually Joy when I came in here I got up a message up asking for a password etc - it was from my Windows Internet !!

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend.

Hi Joy and Sylvia,

I am a little confused - which photo are you talking about???

And Sylvia, that password - thing hit me too - LOL. I ignored it by closing.

Have a great weekend

Astrid

No photo Astrid - don't worry.....it should have appeared where that little box with the red cross in Joy's message is !! :)  We will need to wait until Joy comes back in and see if she can print it out for us !! :)

Have a good weekend too and I hope your mum is doing okay !! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend. 

Now you know where I have been Wee One....lurking here in cognito!!! LOL LOL LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Janniche,

Yeah it is just to do with the photo that Joy was trying to put on - need to find out where she is getting it from - outerspace !!!!!!!!!! LOL

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Somewhere in Scotland!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

You are a cheeky little monkey !!!!! lol.

Do monkeys have cheeks???????? LOL
Kathy and LAFD Bob

iconic Joy is getting VERY tricky I say!!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

So it is all your fault there is no photo - nothing to do with Joy at all ??? :)

I'll put in another photo for us to see - got a few left :-

I think he looks pretty cool in that one - like it a lot !!! :)

More like HOT Sylvia.....put your glasses back on!!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

It is hot here tonight Kathy - oh boy - we have a thunderstorm to beat thunderstorms....it has been a long time since I have heard one like we have got - it is constant - the building feels as though it is shaking...it is sheet lighting with fork in it ...I should video it and put it over in Facebook and all I did was come on here to talk to you about a photo - OMG - I am away for a wee cup of tea !! :)

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service