One of my favourite

Views: 99996

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oohhhhh stay safe Wee One!!!! You have me scared!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

It went on for hours last night Kathy - I didn't go to my bed till about 3.00 in the morning, wouldn't have made any sense I wouldn't have slept - everybody round about is talking about it this morning......last time I experienced anything like that I was in Corfu and I wasn't even drunk on ouzo......there didn't appear to be any reason for it and it certainly wasn't forecasted - no fantastic heat or cold - maybe that darn asteroid got too close !!!!! :)

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Wow....Sylvia....that really is scary!!!!!!!!!! If that is what you experience on ouzo....you had better switch to pomegranate margaritas!!!!!!!!!!! CHEERS!!!!!!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Sylvia,

I am glad that you stayed safely in this storm - was it a good omen for what we experienced today because of Jack Sparrow? LOL - My whole day was shattered, and now I wonder how I will catch up with my work. Yet, I don't regret it, had too much fun!

Non, je ne regrette rien (can you hear Edith Piaf sing ... LOL)

Again, good night

Astrid

Yes Astrid, storm on the high seas with Jack Sparrow.....have got to thank Michael for a very entertaining and fun day - certainly did not expect as much hilarity to surround one video as that has been surrounded by !!! lol.

Still LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

There is a striking resemblance between Michael and I - you really notice it in my avatar don't you think so Christine - he looks so much like me ????????????????  LOL

Kathy is right....I have my glasses on and he does look Hot!!!!!    Put your bloody glasses on Sylvia!!!   LOL!!!!!

Helena....wee nutty Brooklyn friend....xx...

Took them off in case the thunder cracked them then couldn't find them because I needed my glasses on to find my glasses !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL.   Okay - I agree - he is    H-O-T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL.

Good Girl!!!   :)

Helena...xx...

What a relief Wee One...thought you were having a brain freeze or something!!!! Maybe you are since you think Mrs. Doubtfire aka Michael...is hot!!! Maybe you need a new prescription!!!! LOL 

Kathy and LAFD Bob

LOL Kathy!!!!!   :)

Helena..xx...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service