One of my favourite

Views: 99996

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm getting the password thing too. Weird isnt it? Must be a glitch with this site?

Hope its sorted soon, its a bit annoying.

Love Jennifer Xx

the password thing is to do with joys photo that she has put on as i cannot see the photo ifyou click to show picture it comes up with the password thing .very strange

Hi all....I think Joy is trying to drive us crazy and see how BAD we want to see this photo!!! lol Having fun Joy???? LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Kathy & everyone!

Had enough?  I'm driving you all crazy?  No really, I had no idea this was happening!!

It's the busy season at work, and I have been working a lot.  So I've been tired and not been on this site for almost a week!  Going through "withdrawl" here!  Anyway the picture I put in was the cover of GEMS.  It seemed to work ok, I copy/pasted it.  I think the photo must be copy protected.  I tried to put it here again, getting it from this site and from Amazon.com and the password thing popped up.  So sorry about this.  Can I delete my post to get rid of the problem?

I will try.

Joy

Ok, I deleted my post of PG 75 totally gone now. I think that will be the end of the annoying password thingie!

I am back now, went through WITHDRAWL for a week!

Missed you all, I work at two marinas and this month is the busiest time, Getting all the boats put back in the water and then it slows down again until November when they all come out again!

Joy

(Picture of woman going through "withdrawl", basically looking like she has the killer headache of the decade)

Welcome back Joy! I am just returning myself from a mini-trip to Vegas and I have pages of messages to go through!! Your photo above shows me trying to catch up!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

No problem Joy....thought you were playing a mean game of "find the icon"!!!! LOL We were just waiting for your explanation :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Hi Christine,

na, hast Du nun endlich Zeit für die wichtigen Dinge des Lebens ?? LOL

Great job - how did you do this?

Gute Nacht

Astrid

Christine, that is a wonderful idea - putting them on here ....as long as Admin. don't mind ?????? :)   Come in and tell us if you do and we will take them off :)

Hope everybody enjoys them -- they are some of the ones Michael has posted over in Facebook in his album !!  My absolute favourite is the blouse and skirt and those legs - they are to die for !!! :)   The laughter in that picture - he is sooooo enjoying himself - brilliant !!!! :)

As I say, if I shouldn't have them on here please say and I will remove !!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Sylvia I think it's a great idea :)

Love Dianna xxx

Oh my Sylvia!!! Thanks for the FB lift!!! I wonder who did Michael's make up in drag...LOL  Prefer Michael over "Michelle"!!!...LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thank you Sylvia !!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service