One of my favourite

Views: 99996

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jennifer,

Nice pictures and love the funny quotes!

Joy xx

I also like Michael in white dress shirts...he looks very handsome in them and in blue. One of my fav colors. I first ever heard the Blue M & M comment on the video from the NBC Special they made, This Is Michael Bolton.. before they existed...He was being funny in the video.  that is one reference I remember back in the early 1990's..

Robin in MD: )

Hi Robin Md...Michael is quite a jokester as the whole world knows now a la Jack Sparrow!!!! We..his fans.. always knew but now we have less explaining to do!! LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thats it Robin!! Thank you, thats where I heard it!!

Love Jennifer XX

Yeah he is being silly "demanding blue M & Ms's in his dressing room."  That's where I heard it first, LOL He's a hoot and always has had that huge sense of humor about him..You are welcome!!!

Robin in MD :)

I seem to remember reading stories that Mariah Carey was such a total diva, and she insisted on blue M&M's.  That may be what MB was referring to-basically being sarcastic or making fun of only eating blue M&M's. 

Joy

Another hit Iconic Joy!!!! lol  A big picture of lots of blue m&m's....lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

I dont think I've ever eaten an M&M. Do the colours taste different? Are they fruity flavoured coatings?

I imagine the blue ones to be blue rasberry or bubblegum flavour?? Or are they the chocolate ones? I dont like chocolate so I might have ignored them on the shelf.

Love Jennifer XX

HI JENNIFER!  THE COLOR ON THE M&M DO NOT HAVE ANY FLAVOR    YOU WOULD LIKE THESE CHOCOLATE  CANDY  THERE ARE MANY VARIETY AND COME IN SPECIAL PACKAGING FOR THE HOLIDAYS SUCH AS HALLOWEEN, CHRISTNMAS, EASTER ETC  HERE IS A LINK WITH MORE INFO

http://m-ms.com/us/

PS JOY LOVE THE ICON!

GLORIA

Hi Juliet and everyone:
That's funny, but did you know online you can order M&M's many ways? By color, add clip art, names, short messages, photos! Pretty cool. Brides order them as favors with pictures of the couple and the wedding date etc. printed.
Joy xx

Hi Joy...I actually did this for our annual LAFD party. Put LAFD on one side and #27 for Bob's fire station # on the other side. One person thought I had stamped all the m&ms!!!!! LOL They were a big hit but are quite pricey!

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Kathy,

I have never seen anyone do the personalized ones, sounds like a good fun kind of thing to do. 

I bet people have thought about it and maybe decided not to if they are expensive.

Joy

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service