One of my favourite

Views: 99996

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Kathy, and thanks for the description (for Robin R. & Sylvie B)  I sometimes forget to write them!

Joy xx

That to a large extent is unbelievable about M&M's and great to hear about your party Kathy and having them there especially for somebody to think you had stamped them all but I suppose, if you didn't know you could purchase pre-stamped, how else would you have had them !   Do you think I should put off trying an M&M until I get them for my wedding - what do you think ???? LOL LOL LOL.  OMG I believe there is a blue moon forecast for tonight !!!! lol.

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

Of course the m&ms would say Michael & Sylvia...LOL  LOL LOL  4ever!!!!! LOL LOL

Kathy and LAFD Bob

Thanks Joy that is a great icon !    Think too somebody mentioned that when Michael said about blue M&M's they did not in fact exist as that was one colour they were not manufactured in !!   I have him saying about them when as Cara said he is getting out of a limo when he says he will not do a show unless blue M&M's are in his dressing room and that is contained in the DVD "The Essential Michael Bolton" which has as part of it the DVD "This is Michael Bolton" !!

I still haven't bought or tasted an M&M so I can't help Jennifer on what flavours each colour is - thought they were kind of expensive at over £2 for a little packet and decided not to buy in case I didn't like !!

Sylvia.   Your wee Scottish friend.

This is correct Sylvia. At the time, there were no blue m&ms and he was being funny by telling the promoters who met him at the limo that he only wanted blue M&Ms.  The funny part was for years fans gave him blue M&M's at concerts.  M&M's were his favorite candy so it was great but finally one of the girls asked me .."What's Up with the blue M&M's?"  I told them and they passed it on to their dad and it was one of those UN HUM moments for them and MB as well!!LOL

LOL Thanks Gail, I remember we all had anything with a Blue M&M Guy there for a while.  Still have mine!!!!

Robin in MD :)

Thanks Gail and yes Robin Md we all have our M&M blue guy!!!! lol Sylvia...m&ms are bite size chocolate candies with a shiny coat on them of all kinds of colors. As Robin Md said...blue ones weren't even out yet :) Now there are dark chocolate ones, mint ones and on and on!! Originally they were only milk chocolate...my favorite :)

Kathy and LAFD Bob

That is great all the information about blue M&M's from you Gail and Janniche - thanks !!  Must admit Janniche when I started to read your message and you knew blue came in 1995, I thought that girl is a whizz and then got down to the google part and all was revealed - LOL !!!    I have decided after all that on my next visit to the supermarket I am buying a packet of M&M's and have a guess what colour I'm going for first !!! lol.

Sylvia.  Your wee Scottish friend. 

Yes, Sylvia you must try M&M's at least once in your life no matter the cost!  (Peanut is MB's favorite)

The colors all taste the same!

Joy

They melt in your mouth...not in your hands...that was the M&M jingle :)  lol

Kathy and LAFD Bob

From 1990-list of items needed by MB and his band given to the venues.  It is 7 pages long so I can't really copy/paste it here. It does list PEANUT M&M's, no color mentioned!
I checked out Mariah Carey's list and M&M's not on it.  I may not be correct about that, who knows.  So I guess Michael was being funny (as he is so good at) by saying he only wanted blue M&M's when at the time there was no such color made!
Joy
I found something interesting. I was looking to see when BLUE M&M's were made and found this cool chart: it shows all the colors in colored lines and the years they were made.

Color changes in chocolate M&M's

The following is a summary of the changes to the colors of the flagship (milk chocolate) flavor of M&M's, the only filling manufactured since the beginning of the brand. From 1941 until 1987, each package contained M&M's in five different colors; when red M&M's were reintroduced in 1987, they were added as a sixth color instead of replacing any of the existing colors.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Michael Bolton Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service